2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Grattan Open Track Day - May 11th

Old 04-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Default Grattan Open Track Day - May 11th

Hi everyone,

I wanted to invite the Eclipse Comunity to an Open track day that we are putting on May 11th at Grattan raceway. This is the second year we are putting on this very easy going, low cost event. It will mostly be filled with modified street cars, and just the occasional track car. I'm inviting your club because we didn't have an Eclipse out last year, and I wanted to change that this year! So if you think it's something your interested in, we'd love to have you!

Anyway, here's the details, and here's the link to the registration website -> http://events.kzoorice.com/ more info is on the site, and a list of the registered cars is up on the site under register.

Date: Thursday May 11th.
Cost: $125 per person

Track is open from 9:00 to 5:00.
Drivers meeting at 8:30 to go over rules and safety items.
Every 15 minutes a new group of cars will go onto the track. There will be 4 groups with ~10 cars in each group.
Passengers are allowed, but they need helmets (of course)

I want to stress that this track day is very flexible, so if someone is in a group that is too fast, or too slow for their comfort, they can switch to another group without an issue. The limit on the track is 15 cars, so we are starting with 10 per group to allow for this flexibility.

Also, there's a group of us camping out at the track the night before. It should be a good meet and greet, and lead up to a great Track day the following morning!

Daniele