4th Generation This includes all Eclipses built in 2006 and 2007.

Aero kit option worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 01:03 AM
Default Aero kit option worth it?

Wondering if the aero kit option for the 2007 eclipse is worth the money????
Can't seem to find any pics. Wanna do body mods but don't want to void warrenty so soon.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:13 AM
Default RE: Aero kit option worth it?

no its not, go to RRE and look at their body kit. It looks better. Also stay away from Ebay kits, they suck

Old 04-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Banned

Stay away from bodykits in general.

Its only worth it if you like it and are willing to spend the cash. Nobody can tell you if it is or not.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:12 AM

Stay away from bodykits in general.

Its only worth it if you like it and are willing to spend the cash. Nobody can tell you if it is or not.

Ok lets look at your statement, you said,: stay away from body kits", then you said, "nobody can tell you if it is or not"
Maybe you should go back to school and learn what a contradiction is. Why dont you take the hole off of *** and put dumb in front of it. that suits you better

Old 04-24-2007, 02:32 AM
Banned

HAHAHA do you know how stupid you sound? Who has more credability in this situation? Me.

I was saying no bodykits in response to you. I count bodykits as an aftermarket thing. 'Aero kits' from the dealership are optional extras. They are 2 entirely different things.

It is only worth it if you like how it looks. Since it is from the dealership it is of decent quality and their work has a warrenty. This is not the case with an aftermarket bodykit.

Stop being a dick. If you are incapable of that then i suggest you leave.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:09 AM

Howold are you?? I have had more cars than you are in age. Your ***** havent even dropped boy. Its obvious your a post ***** so dont try and say you have experience cause of the number of posts you have, your a joke and very pathetic.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Banned

So sad

Spare me seriously.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:27 AM

haha, i think sebba has a good point here bro... the dealer kits are a lil dif because they are capable of keepin the warenty, aftermarket bodykits are way dif things, as sebba explained. and id pretty much say the exact same thing sebba said, stay away from bodykits, i have one and wish i didnt, but the aero kit is all dependant on what you like, if you like the aero kit then go with it, its just like any other option on a car, and they will still warenty it...

Old 04-25-2007, 12:36 AM

if it aint show, bodykits are no go............lol, but seriously, its like leave it to the hondas for body kits.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Crimsin

Howold are you?? I have had more cars than you are in age. Your ***** havent even dropped boy. Its obvious your a post ***** so dont try and say you have experience cause of the number of posts you have, your a joke and very pathetic.
damn.....Shut up, sit back, and enjoy the ride, because your stuck for a very long time on this one..........enjoy Sebba. imma make us other members some popcorn =D

Quick Reply: Aero kit option worth it?