Go Back   Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums > General Mitsubishi Forums > General Mitsubishi Chat
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM

Default Any ASX owners with steering wheel phone control issues

I've recently bought an ASX4 & have had issues with the telephone controls on the steering wheel not working. I got in contact with Mitsubishi who told me they wont work because the Kenwood system is an after-market stereo & there not compatible which obviously isn't the case because that's how I bought the car. I believe they work on the ASX3 which has the standard stereo so why not on the ASX4. It defeats the object of "hands-free telephone connection" (as stated in the brochure) when I have to mess about with the kenwood stereo to make a call. No other car manufacturers have this issue with their stereo/sat nav/dvd systems being fitted in their cars; so why the ASX?. Anyone else had any issues or know of any solutions. Cheers
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on MitsubishiForum!

Last edited by dave1975; 12-20-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM

Tags
asx, club, forum, forums, handsfree, kenwood, mitsubishi, mitsubiushi, mtsubsh, nav, owners, problem, sat, wwwmitsubishide