TEAM NEMESIS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Default TEAM NEMESIS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS...

Team Nemesis is a group of people who mostly live in central virginia, who love their cars and love to race. We have been around for about a year now, and are a really close-knit group. We have recently been looking for new members to join us when we go to either VMP or Richmond Dragway. We are a mixture of makes, including Toyota, Mitsubishi, Pontiac, Ford, and Nissan. We do not require payment of dues or anything. Our only requirement is that you enjoy the car culture and that you have a positive attitude. Although we are based in central VA we are more than willing to have members throughout Virginia. We are an up and coming team who, in the future, will hopefully be statewide.

If you are interested, send an email to:teamnemesis_va@yahoo.com

Old 05-17-2004, 06:30 PM

what about southern WV?

Old 05-17-2004, 07:18 PM

If you are willing to be responsible for starting a West Virginia chapter, we are willing to expand to your state. Send us an email including make and model of your car as well as anyone else interested and we will send you anything you need to start things rolling...

Old 05-18-2004, 09:42 AM

we have smooth impressions club around here but they seem to be more show than go they take all make from import to domestic including my buddies 70's impala

Old 05-18-2004, 05:18 PM

damn thats crazy well its nice to have clubs but it needs to be either imports or domestic not to gether

Old 05-19-2004, 06:31 AM

we are a primarily import team, however we have some domestics basically because we had people who were already members who ended up getting new cars. we dont mind whetheryour car is animport or domestic, it just damn well better fast...</P>

Old 05-19-2004, 02:57 PM

yep i got you man i understand you got a team window sticker

Old 05-19-2004, 04:52 PM

yes we have a window sticker. we actually need to have more made so everyone can have one on both sides of their car. we all have them in the third window. they are about 8x3 inches. am i to assume you are interested?

Old 05-19-2004, 04:53 PM

also what kinds of cars do you have....we already have a GSX and a GS on the team.

Old 05-19-2004, 06:02 PM

well we run a team down here if i lived there id be interested our team is xtream modificans i think i spelled it right<edited><editID>crash</editID><editDate>38126.6701041667</editDate></edited>

Quick Reply: TEAM NEMESIS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS...