Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

Dome Light/Blown Fuse/Panic Alarm

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Default Dome Light/Blown Fuse/Panic Alarm

Hello. Just cleaning up my wife's 2004 Endeavor which we bought this past y. I noticed the rear compartment dome light was not working. I removed the cover and the bulb was loose. I removed and tried to reposition in correct place. It lit and had trouble securing. Once I secured I noticed it wasn't working nor were any of the other interior lights. Checked fuses in driver's side compartment as I noticed power locks not working either. Power lock fuse checked out. Only fuse I found blown was cigarette lighter 15 amp. Replaced but of course did not correct issue. I tried to start vehicle and noticed the panic alarm going off. After further review, I found the dome light fuse located in box under hood. This fuse was also blown. When I replaced and push back into circuit, the panic alarm goes off and continues until you pull the fuse again. Still no power locks or lights even when fuse was in place. Any ideas??

Old 08-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Default Solved Issue W/Panic Alarm

I removed bulb from rear dome light. Pushed dome light fuse back into place. Noticed dome lights came on and hit the panic put after locking/unlocking doors. Panic alarm off. I tried a new bulb in rear dome light but worked for a second and then off. Other dome lights flickered so didn't want to blow fuse again. Must be something with the wiring or switch on that light.