Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

just bought 07my endeavor se

Old 02-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Thumbs up just bought 07my endeavor se

Hi, just bought a 2007 endeavor se and I absolutely love it. Im wondering what others are getting for fuel mileage? I get 18-19 mpg city. I have been using premium gas, is it really necessary or can I use regular gas? Thanks for any input

Old 03-16-2024, 03:39 PM
Talking

Hi Brennan, got the same car for about 10 years ago its a second hand. We are in Canada and winter is about 7 months long. The first owner did not care much about it so I had some service done and some diy work done. At the dealer we replaced the spark plugs, coils, water pump, timing belt and first trip after service I had in order: fab problem broken case old battery etc, AC problem, tire sensor, lock door and windows not working and so on. I fix my self the lock door switch board improperly soldering the biggest problem was the harness for the driver door broken wires a real pain to repair it but I manage. With the AC I was confused I try to add some freon gas and did not work so I found a not so smart tech who told me the gas from market is a compatibility problem so they have to rebuild my entire AC system. Talking with the owner he "repair " the problem and my AC work for a week. Anyway was for free. Found another super tech and ask him to add dye on gas to see the leaks and did not do it but another "fix" for two weeks with $400 charge. Finally I found a real tech and he check the leaks and was the AC condenser only $600 since then I knock on the wood is working. The car is from US and has no engine oil pan heater to install one the nice technician ask for about $2000 to remove a lot of part to find the location to install it. Now I have a garage again so I gave up. My last problem I hope is an annoying p0456 a small leaks of fuel cap or a purge valve. I got a new cap and the code is still there but I'm not sure is a OEM from Mitsu. I hope I did not scare you too much I like the car its roomy and v6 drinks only premium but I still like it. I'm a 75 year old retired and I know how to put two wires together I was for over 40 years a service tech not in automotive field but even we have 4 cars in my family everybody like my Mitsu when we go to Home depot to buy something. I'm not a smoker and I found another problem on the cigarette lighter is a thermal fuse at the bottom broken so might be my next project. Another pain connected to this car was the Canadian insurance asking for an inspection because is over 12 years old. Found a very "nice" technician who fail my car because one rear shock leaks. About $2500 estimation to work on it the oldest trick about cars add some used oil to show the leak. Honesty was not his strongest part about this guy caracter.

Driver door broken harness

Part number for driver door harness

Rear shocks with no leaks

Winter heater for oil pan

Last edited by mitrache; 03-21-2024 at 08:28 AM.