Mitsubishi Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Major Forum Issues ATM.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Banned
Default Major Forum Issues ATM.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the forums suck lately, and have done for the past year or so.

This was the first forum I ever became a part of, and I would like to see it prosper like it once did. When I joined this place was exploding with cool people and interesting characters. I have a few ideas that I think would be good to implement in order to get some new traffic on the site, but I'm not sure who to approach.

I'm not quite sure who the governing bodies of this forum are anymore. It appears that all management and order are out the window, and the spam posts are running rampant.

Thoughts, suggestions, ideas?

-Sebba

Old 11-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

Anyone care?

Old 11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah it sucks they are a few new regulars but nothing like before when I first joined.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:23 AM

werd on that!

Old 11-19-2009, 10:32 AM

I will say there isn't as much discussion as there was when I first joined at the beginning of the year. Outlander owners are pretty well represented on the forum, unfortunately there isn't too much we can do to upgrade our vehicles performance, so its more accessory driven discussion.

I'm curious where all the newer Lancer and Eclipse ('07-'09) owners are. I would expect to see more posting related to those cars than I have.

Thoughts?

Old 11-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Banned

This isn't against John or Mike at all, but I think a change of forum government is in order. This isn't an attempt at a mutiny, just a little thought towards helping the forum in the long run.

A few major problems I see:

Spam runs rampant
No enforced rules
Inactive governing body
Classifieds are total chaos
Not enough support to generate consistent users.

Ways to improve? Well look at successful forums. They are all well organized and have a decent set of rules that are followed to the letter. ****tier forums are pretty relaxed, typically operated by mindless retards my age, and total chaos ensues.

I think a grammar/spelling rule would benefit everyone. It'd make the forums much easier to read and follow, and make everyones experience here more pleasurable.

Classified rules. I have noticed that people only join here to sell their stuff, and then they take off. Let's put an end to that in some way shape or form.

Aesthetically I think this forum could be better. The pictures in the banner are how many years old? I know there has been a lot of talk about this, but no actual action. If anyone has the means to actually produce something worth while, I'd say give it a shot.

When we finally do get all our **** in order, I say start referring people here from cardomain or where ever else. I think that should increase traffic immensely.

Ideas?

Old 11-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Dont forget abt rotm, thats a joke. I also agree w/ the classifieds there should be a min of 50 posts to be able to post a thread in the classifieds. And maybe a good guy/bad guy thread for classified users.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

I like both ideas.

I think for now ROTM should say as it has been, dormant. Mostly because we don't have enough f-ing members.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Sebba
I like both ideas.

I think for now ROTM should say as it has been, dormant. Mostly because we don't have enough f-ing members.
Lol true

Old 11-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Banned

I think another good idea would be to send out a mass email to those that are already signed up.

Quick Reply: Major Forum Issues ATM.