Go Back   Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums > Mitsubishi Models > Mitsubishi Galant
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2008, 06:21 PM

Default RE: Turn Signal and Hazard Lights not working!!!

doesnt sound like you're going to have a choice in the matter. and once they tell you what it is you're going to feel silly, because it's always somthing silly
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on MitsubishiForum!

Old 02-21-2008, 01:34 PM

Things got worse. My father-in-law was checking it out. I don't know what he did but he stuck a probe in the hazard light fuse and all the light on the car turned on. I had to disconnect my battery to shut the damn things off!!!
Old 02-22-2008, 12:51 AM

hello! you have pinched a harness in the radio area and several wires have been cut and are shorted to ground. take out the radio and faceplate. get a bright light and shine it in there. grab each harness in there and inspect VERY carefully. to blow that many different fusesseveral wires have been cut, pinched, ect.. when you put the stereo in did a harness get in between the radio and the bracket that it mounts too?? that is usually what happens. look carefully!! good luck!! keep us posted!
Old 02-24-2008, 02:56 PM

[sm=happybounce.gif]I finally found the problem.I had to take the right fender off. underneath it are all the wires that lead into the cabin. There I found a mess of melted wires all caused by years of water and ice and dirt deteriorating the wire protection.Re-wire the bad wires and my car is as good as new.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaede.Noir

oh my god... who would have thought of so.... now you got me thinking..... im gonna go ahead and check on mine as well...
Old 02-24-2008, 06:14 PM

Tags
2007, galant, good, hazard, lamp, lancer, light, mitsubishi, montero, raider, rear, relay, signal, signals, switch, turn, turnsignal, working