Mitsubishi Galant A sporty mid-sized sedan offering the perspective buyer a change from the normal mid-size sedan class.

Turn Signal and Hazard Lights not working!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Default RE: Turn Signal and Hazard Lights not working!!!

doesnt sound like you're going to have a choice in the matter. and once they tell you what it is you're going to feel silly, because it's always somthing silly

Old 02-21-2008, 12:34 PM

Things got worse. My father-in-law was checking it out. I don't know what he did but he stuck a probe in the hazard light fuse and all the light on the car turned on. I had to disconnect my battery to shut the damn things off!!!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:51 PM

hello! you have pinched a harness in the radio area and several wires have been cut and are shorted to ground. take out the radio and faceplate. get a bright light and shine it in there. grab each harness in there and inspect VERY carefully. to blow that many different fusesseveral wires have been cut, pinched, ect.. when you put the stereo in did a harness get in between the radio and the bracket that it mounts too?? that is usually what happens. look carefully!! good luck!! keep us posted!

Old 02-24-2008, 01:56 PM

[sm=happybounce.gif]I finally found the problem.I had to take the right fender off. underneath it are all the wires that lead into the cabin. There I found a mess of melted wires all caused by years of water and ice and dirt deteriorating the wire protection.Re-wire the bad wires and my car is as good as new.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:14 PM

oh my god... who would have thought of so.... now you got me thinking..... im gonna go ahead and check on mine as well...

Old 04-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Default Harzards and indicators not working

Good day i drive a mitsubishi colt bakkie lwb 1999 model and my harzards and indicators stopped working. Please help

Old 08-13-2021, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by dsm1990gsx
As you know you have a short, did you try disconnecting the radio and see if it blows a fuse then?
white plug

what did you do to the white plug!!!!!!
where does it go!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2021, 05:12 PM
Default The cradle for the stereo is problematic did you earth the stereo thru the body canyo

Originally Posted by Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au
white plug

what did you do to the white plug!!!!!!
where does it go!!!!!!
is the maggie speaking to you. Turn the stereo up right up! She is missing an earth or one of your plugs ot the 2 relays under the stash spot near the dash is either touching the body pos+ or the plugs are not connected properly or s fscrew isnt tight or your heater has become disconnected or the wiring harness has been mooved and needs to be re awakened try wiggling the cpu leads

Old 08-13-2021, 05:18 PM
Default Help my maggie isnt indicating after i fixed heater core

[QUOTE=Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au;333658]. Help. Theres nothing wrong with her she was working perfect. First the windows stopped now the indicators not working.
ps. Went over huge pot hole s in the road!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2021, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by ehsanabria
[sm=happybounce.gif]I finally found the problem.I had to take the right fender off. underneath it are all the wires that lead into the cabin. There I found a mess of melted wires all caused by years of water and ice and dirt deteriorating the wire protection.Re-wire the bad wires and my car is as good as new.
i cant believe u got the rf fender off
the door. The actuator?????

Quick Reply: Turn Signal and Hazard Lights not working!!!