Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.
View Poll Results: If available, Would you consider buying LED tails for Sportback?
Yes, This would improve the look of my car
100.00%
No, i stick to my OEM Incandescent tail lights
0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Lancer Sportback LED tail lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Default Lancer Sportback LED tail lights

Dear all,

Like many other Sportback owners i was looking for a set of aftermarket LED taillights, but as many of you allready know, they don't exist. Now i have contacts with a factory who is willing to evaluate if it is profittable/economical to start the proces of development, mould making etc.
They asked me if i can do a small research how many people are interested in buying a pair of LED taillights for their sportback. My opinion is that the OEM taillights doesn't look realy modern with the large white lenses .

Does anyone know how many sportbacks are sold in the different parts of the globe?

I realy hope i can get them convinced to start production of these lights

Regards,
Jeroen
Netherlands

Old 06-30-2015, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jeroeng
Dear all,

Like many other Sportback owners i was looking for a set of aftermarket LED taillights, but as many of you allready know, they don't exist. Now i have contacts with a factory who is willing to evaluate if it is profittable/economical to start the proces of development, mould making etc.
They asked me if i can do a small research how many people are interested in buying a pair of LED taillights for their sportback. My opinion is that the OEM taillights doesn't look realy modern with the large white lenses . Paris shuttle transfers

Does anyone know how many sportbacks are sold in the different parts of the globe?

I realy hope i can get them convinced to start production of these lights

Regards,
Jeroen
Netherlands
I am interested in buying a pair of LED taillights for their sportback and i am sure my frieds too..