Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

The Lancer Sportback and Ralliart Sportback

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 12:17 AM

follow the manufacturer rated viscosity for the oil. Just upgrade to synthetic.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:44 PM

Hey all, This is my first post. Recently bought a 2010 Lancer Sportback. I was surprised to find out that the back hatch does not come with an inside release button. Is there anyone else out there that was surprised by this lack of option?

Also, is there any mod out there that anyone knows about where i can put in a hatch release?

Thanks.

Old 06-14-2011, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by mitsutitude
Hi All,

I acquires a Lancer Sportback 2010 few weeks ago and I would like to now if an "auto lock" of the door when the car reaches a speed is available and can be activated ?
Is somebody can help me ?

Thank
It should automatically lock the doors the 15 MPH , like all other good automotive does.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:59 AM

I've got a black 2010 sportback gts manual tranny wohoo

Prior to that, proud owner of Eclipse for 6 years with no problems with the car, 100% reliable trooper of a car, could have gone for another 6 years but some idiot crashed into it. That's why I went with another Mitsu and another hatchback. Although I am finding that the Lancer hatch is narrower than eclipse and less stuff fits into it somehow. Still happy with my choice. _

Old 09-24-2011, 08:22 PM

Just purchased my first vehicle, ended up getting the new 2011 Sportback ES, the car handles nicely and is very quiet, I am very happy with the vehicle and i cant wait to mod it!!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:54 AM

i bought my 2011 lancer sportback about a year ago, and i cant wait to start modding it out begining with dropping the hell out of it, and adding in some new 18" rims and rubbers. Approximately a month ago someone knocked out my rear tail lens. I was wonderng if anyone knows of a company that makes replacements, either oem looking or something aftermarket looking.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by truthdweller
2004 Sportback Ralliart:

Really hate to say this but.... this looks very photoshoped...

Old 03-28-2013, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ashley_Garcia
It should automatically lock the doors the 15 MPH , like all other good automotive does.
actually not all good automotives lock when you start driving... i have also been looking to find a solution to this cause id like the car to lock if i move it out of park actually.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:59 PM

the second picture near the bottom skirts twards the ralliart stencile looks like it bends inwards, and made it looked like the alignment wasnt straight back. i have looked the car up and i have to admit i have never seen one near me nor on the road.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Default There's a bottom on your driver door

The back has child locks you just pop down when doors open on the side like a little white lever ....and There is a lock button for all doors and window control on your door to stop kids playing with them, it won't "auto lock" at speed can't see why you would need it too unless you have unpredictable passengers lol but yeah you can lock them yourself at a touch of a button 👍

Originally Posted by mitsutitude
Hi All,

I acquires a Lancer Sportback 2010 few weeks ago and I would like to now if an "auto lock" of the door when the car reaches a speed is available and can be activated ?
Is somebody can help me ?

Thank

Quick Reply: The Lancer Sportback and Ralliart Sportback