Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

1994 mitsubishi montero ls model

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Smile 1994 mitsubishi montero ls model

Hi Im asking for a bit of help here. I am a Paralegal here in the Uk and am helping an inmate with his trial working in conjunction with a Defense Attorney over the pond. I am seeking some information about the above vehicle.

Can some please advise in relation to the above vehicle whether there is a place on the Montero where you place your license tag and where it is and also has anyone a picture or written information we can use, also the cargo door is this or was this childproof, meaning can it only be opened from the outisde and not from the inside.

Again I need proof so if someone could help me out here this would be most appreciated. I have already written to Mitsubishi but as we all know these companies can take a long time to answer.

Also if anyone has a brochure, leaflet about the above which mentions all the information I am seeking and can scan and send it to me, that would also be most appreciated, as you know courts expect written documents to prove these things