Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Best vacation spot in the carolinas

Old 06-26-2014, 09:12 PM
Default Best vacation spot in the carolinas

I'm in fort mill sc, I was just wondering where is your best vacation spot in the carolinas.

Endless montero

Old 06-27-2014, 06:04 AM

Mine is the obx!!! But not just the obx, a little island called ocracoke! !! Coolest little island ever!!! The only way to get there is by ferry. Its got the cleanest beaches of the obx great atmosphere, very friendly people!! Amazing landscapes, in the town there are cool shops and everyone just walks and rides bikes everywhere. Also you can pay a $50 ohv fee and drive your 4x4 on the beach. They also have a secluded beach that is only accessible by 4x4 on the south east of the island and its about a 3 mile trail to get there v, very awesome!!!

Old 07-02-2014, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by jhill15
Mine is the obx!!! But not just the obx, a little island called ocracoke! !! Coolest little island ever!!! The only way to get there is by ferry. Its got the cleanest beaches of the obx great atmosphere, very friendly people!! Amazing landscapes, in the town there are cool shops and everyone just walks and rides bikes everywhere. Also you can pay a $50 ohv fee and drive your 4x4 on the beach. They also have a secluded beach that is only accessible by 4x4 on the south east of the island and its about a 3 mile trail to get there v, very awesome!!!
that sound great!!!!!!!

endless montero