Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Mitsubishi Aftermarket and Accessories in North America

Old 07-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Question Where can I find Mitsubishi Aftermarket Products and Accessories in North America?

Hi guys,

I'm a Newbie to Mitsubishis having just bought an 03 Montero Limited, and was looking for parts, accessories and general aftermarket kit, and am having a really tough time finding decent ones or even just resources for that matter.

Stuff I am looking for ranges from a very simple "Mitsubishi looking" Accessory rocker switch to fit in the centre console next to the heated seat, and Anti Skid/Traction Control Switch, to "well fitting" floor liners for the front and rear seats.

Does anybody know where this stuff can be found online? Or even just in Canada for that matter?

Thanks

Last edited by mitsustigi; 08-02-2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Changing title to reflect open question rather than comment
Old 08-07-2010, 05:19 PM

I got Husky Floor Liners for my '02, they are vehicle specific-
check: auto anything

You could look into getting an OEM switch if you want one to match.
Try: https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

Most of the Gen III aftermarket parts (for off roading at least) are found in Australia. I'm currently making a pattern for a trans. pan skid plate because I couldn't find anything in the US.
If you can't buy it, fab it!