Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

My new ride

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Default My new ride

Hey all, I spent my first day with my newly purchased 90 Montero, TD At. Man what a super well built truck! This thing just reeks of quality build and I'm SOOO happy I did not fall for the cheap prices on a couple of shiny Gran Cherokees. True that suffers from a mild case of "idiot owned and operated" syndrome, but luckily the idiot only owned it for a couple of years and did not drive much. I spent today doing TWO engine flushes, installing a new battery, checking fluids, peeling off stupid stickers and window tint, installing a few light bulbs and just generally giving the thing a good going over. I'm going to keep this rig mostly stock, but those silly big, yellow monroe tampons that are currently posing as shock absorbers have got to go. That and the front end needs attention of some sort as there is not enough travel and it's hitting the bump stops to easily. I will do a search and see what I can find on this subject, I imagine I need to crank things up a bit up front at least. Will get a pic or two up soon, but for now here's the advert pic.

cheers

Attached Thumbnails My new ride-img.jpg