Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Problems with bi xenon lights!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Default Problems with bi xenon lights!

First of all I want to introduce myself, I am a new member that owns a 2000 Mitsubish Montero Sport LS. My name is Abimael and have some knowledge on car stuff. Not alot though, this is why I need help with my HIDS.

So I just bought a pair of bixenon lights from kbcarstuff.com. Their are 9007 highs and lows. Very nice. They work, however, my high lights wont work. When I pull my lever they just turn off. The low beams work. When I turn on my lights my icon for high lights on my dash turn on bright. When I switch the lever they high light icon still stays on but dims a little bit.

So i tried to switch the pins on my connector but now its the opposite. my highs still wont work. I tried switching my pins from the kit connector, however the cable got to hot and melted some. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
I have no idea wats going on. Does anyone know which pins on the car harness is for high/low/and ground?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!