Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Search for Mechanic in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Default Search for Mechanic in Phoenix

Could anyone help me find an independent Mitsubishi mechanic in the Phoenix AZ area for my 2007 Montero LS.
thanks!!

Old 05-12-2011, 01:36 PM

A search of the forums revealed that yours is not the first appeal for a Mitsu mechanic in the Phoenix area. Was never able to locate any reply on any thread. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but maybe some new blood will bring you joy from the great SW.

Here's an idea: Post an ad on the Phoenix CL, imploring advice on a Mitsu Mechanic. Or if you want to be bold about it, drive around until you see a well-cared for Montero, and leave a note on the wiper asking where they get it serviced. Another option: Go through all the independent auto mechanics in Phoenix and Yelp them. Call the top five or ten and ask them if they know anything about Monteros.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:37 AM

Is Avondale Mistubishi still around? I know it's not an independent but I had a great experience with their service department when passing through from L.A. to Tuscon a few years ago. Had a transmission issue crop up on the road, limped into Avondale, and had them take a look at it. They got me in quickly, were super communicative, gave me a number of honest options, and got me out of there quickly. It was easily the best dealership experience I've ever had, and I've had many and have even worked for a number of dealerships over the years. Wish I had a Mitsu dealer like that close to home.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Default Hey Someone is out there!

mothman52, interesting idea. Come to think of it there is a same model Montero running our my neighborhood. I think I may follow them one day.

challenger4x4, appreciate the referral. While I was hoping for an independent "enthusiast" I my only option may be a dealer.

Thanks again for your time.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Default Department of immigration

Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.