Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Default RE: VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS

wow Great

Finally you can view videos on the MMCS . Now next step is to allow Video in MOTION .

However I think Otaku is really busy these days so he didn't come up with it yet. If you're like me and can't wait anymore, just contact the link I provided and order your TV KIT , which will override any MOTION LOCKS on the MMCS .

Ä°t looks like it's the only solution now.

I never had to make a bridge to pin 65 ???? it worked just like that ????

Old 10-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Default RE: VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS

Hi Doublecheese,can you tell me how to disassemble the front part and the radio? everybody are afraid to broke everything...i like to assemble bluetooth in my paj. thank you for your answer.

Old 03-22-2009, 04:34 AM

hi, is it possible that my video in is already busy?
Probably because I've the rear camera..?
Oh, I have a v80 instyle.. thanks!

Old 05-21-2009, 05:47 AM
Default video out on MMCS pajero

hello,
i'm a new pajero 2008 and i need to add a rear video ... so i need to know wich is the socket and terminals video and audio OUT. pls help. simone

Old 06-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Default Need Your Help

Hello guys,

I went through your post and it looks amazing what you have done.
the thing is that i got my MMCS recently and i am not into all this alteration. All what i am begging for to happen is that my MMCS DVD plays audio
Music server is ok, tough cant copy mp3 from my CD. amplifications is great and GPS needs to be updated, but that's another issue.

Anyone know why i can't hear the dvd audio ?

Awaiting your help.

regards

Old 06-05-2009, 02:45 AM

hy, the same matter: i've also me socket the wires Audio/Video IN just used.... any idea for help me? I've a Pajero '07 with rear camera Instyle.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by titto
hello,
i'm a new pajero 2008 and i need to add a rear video ... so i need to know wich is the socket and terminals video and audio OUT. pls help. simone
hy, the same matter: i've also me socket the wires Audio/Video IN just used.... any idea for help me? I've a Pajero '07 with rear camera Instyle.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:41 AM

Hello Guys

I'm back after a long time

Since I have my DVD in Motion, Video in Motion, Front Cam in motion is working I didn't need to come back to the forum that often )))

Now I'm open to any questions if you still have any

Rgds

DC

Old 10-28-2009, 10:10 AM

Damn the newer Pajero/Montero after they stopped releasing it in the USA at 06 looks nice! Can you just show us more pictures of your car in general, I reallyl ike that interior.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by redturboeclipse
Damn the newer Pajero/Montero after they stopped releasing it in the USA at 06 looks nice! Can you just show us more pictures of your car in general, I reallyl ike that interior.
You're right , I also believe it really looks nice , I don't know why it's not sold in the USA thou.

When I have some time I will post some pics of my cockpit

Quick Reply: VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS