Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Doublecheese
Hello Guys

Since I have. . ., Front Cam in motion is working

Now I'm open to any questions if you still have any
Hi DC. Can you to share details about Front Cam install? Do you have diagrams?

Thank's in advance. . .

Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 AM

You're right , I also believe it really looks nice , I don't know why it's not sold in the USA thou.

When I have some time I will post some pics of my cockpit
yea its ashame. Especially right now Mitsubishi has nothing reputable then the Outlander. Which is a good xover, but not really SUV type. It competes more with the Rav4/CRV.

The Endeavor that is the biggest "SUV" being sold to the USA is a JOKE!

They need to bring back the Montero (not montero sport)

theres really not that much posts on the 3rd gen Montero/Pajero/Shogun 2001-current

So it's really cool seeing all the nice changes in the new one.

Be nice to share pictures of your 08 on its own new thread

Old 10-29-2009, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by redturboeclipse
Damn the newer Pajero/Montero after they stopped releasing it in the USA at 06 looks nice! Can you just show us more pictures of your car in general, I reallyl ike that interior.
Here are the pics for you

Attached Thumbnails  VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS-img_0637.jpg    VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS-img_0623.jpg    VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS-img_0619.jpg  
Old 10-29-2009, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by jsrd
Hi DC. Can you to share details about Front Cam install? Do you have diagrams?

Thank's in advance. . .
Hi jsrd

Actually I have a THERMAL CAM on the front as a front cam, I use it when I travel at nights and when I go off road or hunting in the nights.

I guess you want to install an ordinary front cam.

I have the diagrams somewhere, I will post it when I find them

However you need the DVD+VIDEO IN MOTION kit from Japan, without that you can't see anything on the screen while the car is in motion.

EDIT : here it is how to make the VIDEO IN : https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28784
Actually it's the first post of the thread , did you want something else ? Did I miss understand you ?

enjoy

Last edited by Doublecheese; 10-29-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:10 PM

Here are the pics for you
damn the interior is so much nicer. very updated with the times. I really like the new front end too.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:56 PM

Hi jsrd

Actually I have a THERMAL CAM on the front as a front cam, I use it when I travel at nights and when I go off road or hunting in the nights.

I guess you want to install an ordinary front cam.

I have the diagrams somewhere, I will post it when I find them

However you need the DVD+VIDEO IN MOTION kit from Japan, without that you can't see anything on the screen while the car is in motion.

EDIT : here it is how to make the VIDEO IN : https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28784
Actually it's the first post of the thread , did you want something else ? Did I miss understand you ?

enjoy
So, you use the aux Video-In to connect the thermal cam? and TV-kit to allow video in motion from AUX. Well, I have different idea to obtain this, look my diagram (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sh...t=jsrd&page=2) and tell me what you think on this project. I want to use the same reverse circuit and have available AUX source AUX; my Outie has AUX INPUTS and TV-KIT.

Saludos. . .

Old 10-29-2009, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by jsrd
So, you use the aux Video-In to connect the thermal cam? and TV-kit to allow video in motion from AUX. Well, I have different idea to obtain this, look my diagram (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sh...t=jsrd&page=2) and tell me what you think on this project. I want to use the same reverse circuit and have available AUX source AUX; my Outie has AUX INPUTS and TV-KIT.

Saludos. . .
Himmmm OK,

Yes just as you said, I connected the Flir Thermal Cam into my AUX IN and the Japanese TV KIT to allow video in motion.

I'm afraid I can't read diagrams that good, but I understand what you mean here and it makes sense, some time ago rcostin drew some diagrams for me , I shared these diagrams with my techie guy at the garage and we decided that the best would be to buy this kit from Japan.

I will look at my e-mails tomorrow and I will e-mail them diagrams to you.

But I really think that all you have to do this just buy this TV+DVD+VIDEO Kit, these japs thought about this over and over and made the perfect product for it

Look at me , I bought this kit 1 year ago and since then all my problems are solved.

BTW, Last Sunday I was invited to a Mitsubishi EVO X day by Mitsubishi Turkey . They set up a special track and made us have a go on the EVO X . Also after the show was over they let us drive our own cars on the track.

There were already alot of EVO X owners with MMCS , I showed them that my MMCS can play DVDS, VIDEOS, AUX IN in motion...... They were all shocked , they asked me how the hell I managed this. All of them asked me to help them buy this TV+DVD kit from Japan. I gave the address of the place I bought and probably these guys are ordering these kits.

Last edited by Doublecheese; 10-29-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Smile Otaku's dvd-in-motion patch

Himmmm OK,

Yes just as you said, I connected the Flir Thermal Cam into my AUX IN and the Japanese TV KIT to allow video in motion.

I'm afraid I can't read diagrams that good, but I understand what you mean here and it makes sense, some time ago rcostin drew some diagrams for me , I shared these diagrams with my techie guy at the garage and we decided that the best would be to buy this kit from Japan.

I will look at my e-mails tomorrow and I will e-mail them diagrams to you.

But I really think that all you have to do this just buy this TV+DVD+VIDEO Kit, these japs thought about this over and over and made the perfect product for it

Look at me , I bought this kit 1 year ago and since then all my problems are solved.

BTW, Last Sunday I was invited to a Mitsubishi EVO X day by Mitsubishi Turkey . They set up a special track and made us have a go on the EVO X . Also after the show was over they let us drive our own cars on the track.

There were already alot of EVO X owners with MMCS , I showed them that my MMCS can play DVDS, VIDEOS, AUX IN in motion...... They were all shocked , they asked me how the hell I managed this. All of them asked me to help them buy this TV+DVD kit from Japan. I gave the address of the place I bought and probably these guys are ordering these kits.

Hi everyone! One question abou this prog. Otaku's dvd-in-motion patch - http://www.takingthingsapart.org/ . Can i put this cd with this software into new Outlander,s 2011(with multicolor instument panel) MMCS ??? I hope nothing will be damaged.... Thanks!!!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:24 PM

Please post where we can buy this TV+DVD+VIDEO Kit?

Thank you much...

Old 09-25-2013, 01:37 PM

Hi tnx for a good manual, i opened my mmc today for cennecting my iphone on the plug you show, after i take out my mmc i see that it is cable on this one, any idea where this cable goes? And i can not see the AUX button on mmc ever i hold in the cd-button

Attached Thumbnails  VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS-image.jpg  

Last edited by Lillejon; 09-25-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Quick Reply: VIDEO AUX in on Pajero 2008 w/ MMCS