Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

DVD in motion patch for NR261UM

Old 10-21-2014, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by halcon_milenium
I see that Navhack page is work in progress....is there any other link/page where we can download/purchase the hacks....?
It looks like the developer took the files down permanently. The only contact information is support@navhack.co.uk (from "contact" link on website) so you may want to try that.

Old 11-07-2014, 03:40 PM

First off I only revisited this thread as a friend has recently purchased a 59 plate Lancer here in the UK after he saw my 08 plate Lancer with the DVD In Motion hack applied.

So....

Is there anyway of making this work now then?

All the links to files are dead! NavHack doesn't seem to work as Jake has ceased development/distribution of the files.

TAKEN FROM NAVHACK.ORG

This is the original DVD-In-Motion patch - It does _not_ provide anything else.
I'm no longer providing or working on any enhancements to the non-locked in-motion images
you can thank W@zfa(3 on mitsubishi forums for this.
I'm not sure what this was meant to mean as I couldn't really find much info about it other than this thread/post: https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mi...e6/#post303658

Which I assume is W@zfa(3 realising KWI files to everyone? Not sure if that's the case as I'm uncertain to try them.

I do however still have the ISO of 3109 (found it tucked away in one of my download folders) Which I will point out was given away for free when Oatku first starting to develop the In Motion patch. I have uploaded this to my Google Drive here

I have read on this thread somewhere that you can UPDATE the system by altering the version number inside the loader.KWI file using a HEX editor, I believe it is only 2 entries to change. (can't seem to find the post but it's in here somewhere) I have done this with the 31.09 version so I can update my friends Lancer that is running 40.11 so I have changed the version number to 40.12 which in THEORY will update his system. I also read on here that so long as the versions are almost the same, nothing should be affected.

I have not tried to update his system yet, but I was hoping that someone who has version 40.11 could send me there original loading KWI (as a backup for his as I'm sure he won't let me open his up until I break it if it doesn't work lol) or as Navhack no longer is supplying the altered files someone could send me the modified version?

My modified version for 40.11 can be found on my Google Drive here
If this version works for you then please let me and others know. I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FILE BREAKS/BRICKS/****S UP YOU MMCS SYSTEM.

Of course all credit goes to Oatku for creating the first original patch. If Jake doesn't want me to distribute any of these files then I will take them down from my Google Drive, all you need to do is ask

Old 11-08-2014, 04:15 AM

You can always purchase from navhack.org a patched version. It is, however, coupled with the serial number of the MMCS and only works with this MMCS. You have to register on navhack.org and then in the profile file your Navitype and serial number. You can then request a patch.

Last edited by eigi01; 11-08-2014 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by eigi01
You can always purchase from navhack.org a patched version. It is, however, coupled with the serial number of the MMCS and only works with this MMCS. You have to register on navhack.org and then in the profile file your Navitype and serial number. You can then request a patch.
Right, that's how it works then, I've re-registered with a different email address as it didn't work the first time, now I get the 'account tab' and access to the patches once I fill in a the serial number.

I will hopefully be purchasing a copy for my friend later today

Old 11-23-2014, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by GiGo
Right, that's how it works then, I've re-registered with a different email address as it didn't work the first time, now I get the 'account tab' and access to the patches once I fill in a the serial number.

I will hopefully be purchasing a copy for my friend later today
I never get the confirmation email to sign up. what is the email address to check in my SPAM folder?

Old 11-24-2014, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by BlackHawk_Tsi
I never get the confirmation email to sign up. what is the email address to check in my SPAM folder?
I haven't purchased one yet, what email address are using? My hotmail didn't work, but signed up with my Gmail and it was fine.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:25 AM

To answer your question support@navhack.co.uk but yes, Gmail had no issue. I never received any email from the site other than to verify my account. Once you supply the units information and pay for the file you will eventually have a download on navhack's site.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:58 AM

I've used 2 yahoo accounts and now one Gmail account. I received a verification email for the Gmail account but still have issues signing in. I enter my information and I click Sign in. It take me back to the home page.

Old 11-26-2014, 06:58 AM

I've used 2 yahoo accounts and now one Gmail account. I received a verification email for the Gmail account but still have issues signing in. I enter my information and I click Sign in. It take me back to the home page.
I would recommend some things to troubleshoot the issue on your computer but in all honestly it would be easier to just use another computer or your phone and see if it works..

Old 01-29-2015, 08:52 PM

Can someone give me a link to download NR261UM.00007004.NODVD.ISO? thank you very much.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DVD in motion patch for NR261UM