Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 12:53 PM

Ver 4.1.1.7 support L200new (2016) for test now.

Old 04-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Default Loooking for the answer

Originally Posted by armymen
hi
i have 2011 outlander XLS Canada

for some reason when i touch the door, its not like my old 2008 ( yup old, lol )
the door dont unlock, i need to press button everytime to unlock.
is there a option to activate when i touch the door it unlock ?

Also i have a OBD bluethoot reader, and i use a android program on my tablette to read information from the car. Is there any android program that will allow to program into the car ?
If i get the program you guy have, could i use Bluethoot to connect to my car ?

Thanks
I have a 2007 Outlander XLS with MMCS. I can open the tailgate with the key in my pocket but can open the driver of passenger door with the key in my pocket. Can this be enable via the MMCS or I'm I doing something wrong? I also read this entire thread. Wish I had finished reading it before I ordered my cable from HK. Do I need a cable to fix what I'm trying to do. Can I buy the $15.00 cable talked about hear and use the software for it. Again sorry for the newbie questions. On a 2007 would I be able to close sunroof with remote and close windows.

Old 04-10-2016, 11:57 AM

Hi Vadimus, been awhile. Not sure if you'll remember me, but we met up afew years ago and you helped me out with disabling TPMS and changed abunch of things on my ETACS which was great. I'm reaching out to you for help again as I think I've learned abit since then.

Got myself a Tactrix 2.0 and got to changing things in the ECU and and TC-SST and wanted to make some changes to the ETACS. Came across ETACS Decoder and tried to use it but I need a subscription. I tried to purchase a subscription using PayPal but came up with an error. Any way I can get access to the server to make some changes? I got my RA replaced and need to make those same changes to this one.

Thanks again in advance and it's great to see that you're still active in the Mitsubishi community!

Old 04-11-2016, 02:52 AM

4.1.1.8 include ED-Market. Try make payment from ED directly.

Old 06-18-2016, 02:15 PM

I saw this thread is about ETACS customization and thought I should ask this here:
is it possible to deactivate RDS with this tool?

Old 06-18-2016, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by rares
I saw this thread is about ETACS customization and thought I should ask this here:
is it possible to deactivate RDS with this tool?
It is for radio, not sure about navi.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:30 AM

well, my 2013 Outlander is not equipped with a navigation system. it uses MMC Link system with Rockford Fosgate audio. issue I have is audio interrupts randomly, and I suspect this is caused by poor reception of RDS signals.

Old 06-19-2016, 04:58 AM
Default how to auto lock door while driving by lexia

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Small memo for Actia XS Evo (or its Chinese clone), often incorrectly referred to as a "Lexia".

Why Peugeot/Citroen cable? Because both these brands had or still have models which are rebranded versions of Mitsubishi Outlander/RVR so they made their tool to support those Mitsubishi clones.

1. This is device capable of changing some ETACS settings, similar (but not identical) to dealer's MUT-III. Mitsu's ETACS has over 2 hundred settings to play with!
2. It can be used with Lexia/PP2000 software (obsolete now, not supported/updated anymore!) or DiagBox or ETACS Decoder - best ETACS management tool ever! Seriously.
3. Using it you can do many things your dealer is unable to.
4. It is not an OBDII reader and cannot be replaced with ELM327.

Some things that work:
- TPMS disabling/enabling (Lancer X/EVO X too)
- Fog lights with parking lights
- Welcome courtesy lighting
- Auto door locking / unlocking
- Factory security system activation (for those not having it)
- All Customer options available thru MMCS (rear wiper speed, pause and mode, locking/unlocking settings, light sensor adjustment etc)
- Two stage Auto lights (twilight mode)
- 4 hours trip computer autoreset disabled
- 120+ km/h speed warning
- Remote sunroof closing
- rear fog lights activation
- DRL mode change/deactivation
- Passenger seatbelt warning mode
- Low washer fluid warning
- 0.1MHz FM radio step, CT time broadcast, instant RDS display (2010-2013 6CD head units only).
- Service notification deactivation

Things that (yet) do not:
- Remote windows closing
- Door autolocking once keyless transmitter is out of the car
- ECO indicator
- ESS

Now it is available from many sources including dx.com and amazon.com.

I will keep this list updated.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Once again WARNING! Read before pressing Yes in DiagBox! Resetting your settings to default ones could make your vehicle not move!

Always save c:\OUD folder in case you need to restore your distorted settings.

You might be not able to restore proper values using DiagBox (yet remote rescue session is possible as a last resort, PM me for details).

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

PS Guys, if you copy this message to another website please post a link to here.

I bought lexia3 and change many things in etacs settings but not appear auto lock door .how i make it

Last edited by Hani Elsayed; 06-19-2016 at 05:14 AM.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:28 PM

should I buy lexia 3 v7.82 for my 2007 Outlander 2.0 DI-D? Will it work?

Old 07-04-2016, 12:43 PM

Not anymore.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization