Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Geolandar A/T-S

Old 10-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Default Geolandar A/T-S

Anyone running the Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S? The wife's Outlander is about ready to replace the stock horrible Goodyears. We live in an area where an all-terrain is preferable and the A/T-S is the only all-terrain in stock size that I can find. Mostly curious about road noise and tread life if anyone has some experience with them on an Outlander. Thanks!

Old 10-23-2014, 08:23 AM

I didn't think they were the worst tire out there. ours lasted 45k miles. if they were cheap enough, i'd put them back on...but we generally go the firestone route

Old 10-24-2014, 03:06 PM

Just over one year old and 18,000 miles I just swapped those more roady stock Dunlop (UK) tyres for some General Grabber AT. Get good reviews over here and they look like they will get through anything!
Haven't noticed any additional road noise and classed as a summer type of tyre so you can leave them on too.
I get confused on Outlander shapes or models on here but mines the newer sleekier one.

Last edited by rennie; 10-24-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:38 AM

I didn't see much in the line of AT's in the225/55R18 stock size. The General Grabber AT is definitely a good tire.

Search this Thread