Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

How to unlock MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 04:53 AM
Default Map mmcs unlock

Hi
i am french,i have pajero 2007 with mms.How i can see the year of my EUROPE map. See my picture.
to unlock HDD im not a geek.Is that possible to buy a new HDD and made a back up of all MMCS HDD on it and after unlock not the original HDD because i am afraid to destroy original .What do you think about that?
Sorry for my poor english

Attached Thumbnails  How to unlock MMCS-img_1576.jpg  
Old 03-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Default Image/Clone of the MMCS European Version

Originally Posted by rcostin
I can send you a clone image from my disk (Outlander '07 Europe). The operation needs an extra ATA notebook disk, not SATA (just to be sure you don't screw yours with incompatible data).
Disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes, restore that new disk from clone, put it inside MMCS, reconnect battery, restart the unit and see if everything is ok. If you are satisfied, overwrite the original disk (is a little bit more special that an ordinary notebook disk - automotive grade - so in real life you should use that one) and use it. If don't, put the original hard drive back as it was before.

ATTENTION
After placing a disk inside MMCS, it will be locked with the same pass. To use it further, you need to unlock it.

PS
To unlock the DVD there are 2 ways:
1. Rewrite firmware in DVD player itself (not MMCS but the DVD)
2. Trick the MMCS' operating system to fool the player that the disk is the correct region (kind of AnyDVD for PC)

Both are a little (more) difficult to implement

Regards,
Costin
Hi guys,

I need a hard disk clone of the MMCS NR-261EM (European Version) so I can replace my current UM (US Version).
I hope someone can help me!

Special thanks rcostin for all your efforts

Regards,
Elie

Old 03-12-2015, 06:25 AM
Default need help

hi i have a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 from 2008. my mmcs can't read my hard disk. The mmcs message displayed is " It is difficult to read the hard disk. Wait for a while until the hard disk is restored" and then restarts. What can i do?
is there any way to buy a new hard disk and clone. But if my original hard disk is broken where can i find a clone of that hard drive?
thanke you

Old 03-13-2015, 04:28 AM
Default rcostin thanks

hi
its not easy for me to understand all because i speak english a little For the notebook i have a macbook air i think its not good because its a SDD.I have other its a packard bell ,i open it to day to see its a ATA or SATA,i dont know .I dont understand why you need DVD for unlock the HDD. The clone is lock?
Sorry for all questions.
Your version is 2007 ,mine is 100M and you in 2007?

Old 03-16-2015, 09:48 AM
Default avunit problem

hi i managed to unlock my hdd and i have some bad sectors in avuinit partition. i discovered i have 4 errors in avunit.
data/dataa2b/011.sc
data/data3b/004.sc
info/hist/hist1503.lst
info/hist1503.wrk

can i make a new hdd without these files?
other partitions are ok
i wan to delete all old cd registerd, how can i do that?
thx

Old 03-19-2015, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by octii2003
hi i managed to unlock my hdd and i have some bad sectors in avuinit partition. i discovered i have 4 errors in avunit.
data/dataa2b/011.sc
data/data3b/004.sc
info/hist/hist1503.lst
info/hist1503.wrk

can i make a new hdd without these files?
other partitions are ok
i wan to delete all old cd registerd, how can i do that?
thx
Those files are not important at all, that's music stored. You can even wipe that partition completely.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:36 PM

Hey guys, quick question, Im looking at buying the Outlander 30G 2008 - Can someone tell me if i can turn the volume up and down independently on the subwoofer via the MMCS head unit? if not ill probably just replace the unit otherwise ill look at getting it converted to english and stick with the standard unit, also how do you go about playing music via bluetooth on the head deck? thanks again all!

Old 03-22-2015, 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by jdubnz
Hey guys, quick question, Im looking at buying the Outlander 30G 2008 - Can someone tell me if i can turn the volume up and down independently on the subwoofer via the MMCS head unit? if not ill probably just replace the unit otherwise ill look at getting it converted to english and stick with the standard unit, also how do you go about playing music via bluetooth on the head deck? thanks again all!
Yes the sub can be controlled on that version - Music does not play via bluetooth on that unit unfortunately (at least as far as I'm aware of)

Old 03-23-2015, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by sresky
Yes the sub can be controlled on that version - Music does not play via bluetooth on that unit unfortunately (at least as far as I'm aware of)
It does starting from 2010 MY.

Old 03-30-2015, 12:55 PM
Default mitsubishi multi communication system japanese to english

Each distinctive respect for your company
Can you help me convert stereo system I have the Japanese language to the English language
Maps with the Middle East, with the knowledge that I am from the Kingdom of Jordan and whether data can be sent by e-mail and how much the cost of the service

Quick Reply: How to unlock MMCS