Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

install BLUETOOTH Chip how too ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Default install BLUETOOTH Chip how too ?

Somebody have a guide, manual with picture how to install that BLUETOOTH chip in the car ?
i have a 2008 LS
i see a lots of those on ebay for 207$, and true the dealer cost over 350$ to install, soo :P

Old 06-19-2010, 09:40 AM

never mind i did did it very easy to install
and cheaper to buy on ebay, 200$

Old 06-19-2010, 09:48 AM

Tell me more, do you have navi or the 6 disk or the basic cd player?

I have been wondering if I can do this in my wifes ES.
Did you have the buttons on the steering wheel already?

Old 06-19-2010, 09:51 AM

disregard.

We are a factory authorized Mitsubishi dealer featuring Genuine Mitsubishi parts and accessories. This auction is for brand new in the box Genuine Mitsubishi OEM accessory BLUETOOTH PHONE ADAPTER, complete with all hardware& instructions. This is designed for 2007 2008 OUTLANDER "LS AND XLS" MODELS THAT ARE LISTED AS "BLUETOOTH READY"

THIS ITEM DOES NOT APPLY TO "ES" MODEL.

part# MZ313819

ALLOWS CELL PHONES EQUIPPED WITH BLUETOOTH/ HANDS-FREE PROFILE (HFP) TO CONNECT THROUGH VEHICLE AUDIO SYSTEM.

PLUGS DIRECTLY TO FACTORY WIRING HARNESS

INSTALLATION REQUIRES REMOVAL OF RADIO, GLOVEBOX AND DOME LIGHT

WHEN INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE, YOU WILL TO TAKE VEHICLE TO LOCAL DEALER FOR PROGRAMMING.
THIS AUCTION ONLY INCLUDES THE CONTROL UNIT AND MICROPHONE, THE STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS ARE NOT INCLUDED

Engineered specifically for Mitsubishi vehicles for proper fit.

Custom tailored for each Mitsubishi vehicle for easy installation w/out modifications.
Thoroughly tested & produced under strict factory quality standards, to ensure it meets or exceeds safety requirements.
Warranty covered by 12 month/12,000 mile limited warranty accepted at over 1000 Mitsubishi dealers nationwide
* Please contact us through EBAY messaging with any questions. Questions are answered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Old 06-19-2010, 09:55 AM

Hi
yes i had the button already in the stearing weel.
i have the normal 6 disk + rockford forgate system

to install its very very easy
1. Take your 2 air vent out ( with your finger you can take them out just pull from under )
2. remove 2 screw take the radio cover out, a ll dont brake any bit tricky be carfull dont brake any pin
3 remove 4 screw then take the cd scare box out
twhn you just have to plug it and screw it with 2 screw, then its all the oposite
that will take 10 min.

Also you have to take a flat screw driver and take the light at the sealing and put the microphone in.

last step go to the dealer, me cost me 20$, they program the computer to make the bluethoot device to work

Old 06-19-2010, 05:12 PM

Good post! it will help someone else looking to install a bluetooth unit into their car. I need to ask and see why it says no ES, it could be perhaps due to the lack of steering wheel controls.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by FiReBReTHa
Good post! it will help someone else looking to install a bluetooth unit into their car. I need to ask and see why it says no ES, it could be perhaps due to the lack of steering wheel controls.
maybe not shure :s

Old 02-15-2011, 07:27 PM

Is all the wiring in the "Bluetooth ready" cars - just have to plug in the microphone not wire it too?

And what does the ebay advertiser mean about having to remove the glovebox?

Old 02-15-2011, 08:08 PM

dont need to remove glove box
all you have too do is :

- remove light on roof to put mic in
- remove radio Dash, ( easy to do, unclip the 2 fan on the side, then a few screw, and install the little box with the wire that is already there
- go to dealer to program the computer to make it work ( cost me like 15$ )

i did it myself, and i bought it on ebay, cost me half the price to install by yourself then make it true the dealer.