Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander 09 - grill & bumper replacement ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 10:03 AM
Default Outlander 09 - grill & bumper replacement ?

Hi everyone,

This is my second outlander after owning a 2005 that I drove to it's maximum capacity. It was 300k kms when I decided to replaced it and the reason is that the repair cost was too much compare to what I could purchase on a used one.

I purchased a used 2009 nearly a year ago and I like it, not as much as the previous one for the driving but it's more confortable and easier on my kids.

Unfortunately, I got a small accident a few weeks ago and the front upper grill and front bumper are damaged and need to be replaced. It's only esthetic, no mechanical as it was really low speed impact.

I could go with a direct replacement or even a scrapt one repainted, but if I could add a nicer touch to my car with a aftermarket/tuning, I wouldn't mind.

Thank you guys !

Old 06-16-2016, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Watever
Hi everyone,

This is my second outlander after owning a 2005 that I drove to it's maximum capacity. It was 300k kms when I decided to replaced it and the reason is that the repair cost was too much compare to what I could purchase on a used one.

I purchased a used 2009 nearly a year ago and I like it, not as much as the previous one for the driving but it's more confortable and easier on my kids.

Unfortunately, I got a small accident a few weeks ago and the front upper grill and front bumper are damaged and need to be replaced. It's only esthetic, no mechanical as it was really low speed impact.

I could go with a direct replacement or even a scrapt one repainted, but if I could add a nicer touch to my car with a aftermarket/tuning, I wouldn't mind.

Thank you guys !

2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Replacement Bumpers & Components ? CARiD.com

Japanparts.com has plenty of body kits and all the parts you cab dream about for an Outlander