Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

outlander bug deflector

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
tcp
Default outlander bug deflector

I bought a bug deflector on ebay for our outlander. I made the mistake of showing my wife what it will look like on the vehicle and she has veto'd the installation. Anyone wanthood deflector for a good price? It's exactly like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2007-MITSUBISHI-O...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm located in Calgary, Canada for shipping purposes. Sorry if this is spam...I don't know where else to post where 2007 outlander owners can find it.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Banned
Default RE: outlander bug deflector

Dude... fu ck that ****. Who gives a f uck what she says

Old 08-20-2007, 03:32 PM

She is right they are ugly and shouldnt be put on, I sent you a PM for pricing .

Old 08-20-2007, 03:55 PM

Tell her to remove the bugs then!

Old 08-20-2007, 05:06 PM
tcp

I tell you what...YOU tell her. In her 7month pregnant state she'll go ninja on your a$$. Never mess with a pregnant lady. File that for your future use.

Also an update. The best pricing for shipping that I can find to the US is $77.05Cdn via Canada post(USPS). That means this is probably best sold to a Canadian buyer, where shipping is much less. Unless you WANT to pay that.

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Old 08-20-2007, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: tcp

I tell you what...YOU tell her. In her 7month pregnant state she'll go ninja on your a$$. Never mess with a pregnant lady. File that for your future use.

Also an update. The best pricing for shipping that I can find to the US is $77.05Cdn via Canada post(USPS). That means this is probably best sold to a Canadian buyer, where shipping is much less. Unless you WANT to pay that.

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I Agree with you tcp my wife is pregnant to and let me tell you that you dont mess around with pregnant woman !!

Old 08-20-2007, 06:42 PM

Oh NOW you let us know she is pregnant.

Well then, my dad taught me these words to make marriage work.

"Yes, dear"

Old 08-20-2007, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: abrcrombe

Oh NOW you let us know she is pregnant.

Well then, my dad taught me these words to make marriage work.

"Yes, dear"

LOLLLL

Old 08-20-2007, 06:59 PM

Well if shes pregnant right now....... you could wait until shes in the hospital and delivering the baby then when shes knocked out for the night/day you run outside and put that bad boy on. Just be back before she wakes up or the baby cries. Then when you go to take her home she will have the baby and have other things on her mind and probly wont notice the bug deflector for days. But if you get caught I didnt plan any of this out.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:13 AM
tcp

Very creative. Sadly, if I'm not AT the hospital when "she who makes the rules"is delivering, the ninja/a$$ action comes into play again. And here's another tidbit to file away: Anyone who tells you childbirth is "beautiful", "wonderful" and should be captured on video, deserves their knees broken. I'm still scarred from our first a couple of years ago.

ORIGINAL: antlip

Well if shes pregnant right now....... you could wait until shes in the hospital and delivering the baby then when shes knocked out for the night/day you run outside and put that bad boy on. Just be back before she wakes up or the baby cries. Then when you go to take her home she will have the baby and have other things on her mind and probly wont notice the bug deflector for days. But if you get caught I didnt plan any of this out.

Quick Reply: outlander bug deflector