Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Remote Start among other things

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Default Remote Start among other things

Hey all newbie here. We just bought a 2007 Outlander LS with 69,000 miles complete with the Rockford Fosgate system & sunroof. Couple questions

Is there a stock Remote Start System available for this? If not is there a recommended aftermarket system?

Is it possible, even though it didn't come with a 3rd row, to install a 3rd row? Thinking of getting parts from a wrecked one & assuming need the seat, seat belts, trim around seat belts. Anything I am missing?

What do I need to install the Blue tooth into the vehicle? Steering wheel came with buttons but was told I needed something more to make it work.

I have read a few threads in here & plan on installing a trailer hitch & wiring soon & possibly the inverter, but will see what time & $$ allows. Thank for the help as I assume I will be asking more questions.

As for my name FYI I have a 1974 CJ5 that I restored a few years ago & am in the process of modifying to be more family & weather friendly. So if you have any Jeep questions I can probably answer them. At some point I will post pics of the Outlander & if wanted the Jeep also.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:57 PM

I'm looking for the 3rd row seats as well... hard to find...

Old 08-19-2014, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Nelson79
I'm looking for the 3rd row seats as well... hard to find...
Look in your trunk, I found mine over there

Old 02-24-2015, 09:29 PM

Back to the remote start question.......I have a 2011 Outlander SE and just had this Fortin remote start module installed in my vehicle:
EVO-ALL | Universal all-in-one data bypass and interface module. | Fortin
Gotta say, I'm pretty darn happy with it. I'm using the factory FAST remote. So no extra remote control hanging off the keychain. Press the lock button three times and the car starts. You don't lose any of the functions of the factory remote. The only drawback (not a big deal to me) is that it still only has the range of the factory remote. I guess you can add a REVO-4 to extend the range. But I didn't really study up on that.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jeepguy
Hey all newbie here. We just bought a 2007 Outlander LS with 69,000 miles complete with the Rockford Fosgate system & sunroof. Couple questions

Is there a stock Remote Start System available for this? If not is there a recommended aftermarket system?

Is it possible, even though it didn't come with a 3rd row, to install a 3rd row? Thinking of getting parts from a wrecked one & assuming need the seat, seat belts, trim around seat belts. Anything I am missing?

What do I need to install the Blue tooth into the vehicle? Steering wheel came with buttons but was told I needed something more to make it work.

I have read a few threads in here & plan on installing a trailer hitch & wiring soon & possibly the inverter, but will see what time & $$ allows. Thank for the help as I assume I will be asking more questions.

As for my name FYI I have a 1974 CJ5 that I restored a few years ago & am in the process of modifying to be more family & weather friendly. So if you have any Jeep questions I can probably answer them. At some point I will post pics of the Outlander & if wanted the Jeep also.
Here you go.
Mitsubishi Outlander Remote Engine Start