Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Video in, Audio in Project, HELP WANTED !

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Default RE: Video in, Audio in Project, HELP WANTED !

ORIGINAL: rdenis

Sorry - meant 206 not 207.
Sorry for the late reply as I was on a vacation

Thanks for the feed back, now it's more clear to me.

Old 07-28-2008, 07:45 AM

Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 AM

Okay, here goes - you are correct - you are going to need to makethe connection between E-129 and E-130.

E-129E-130

Audio Left(Terminal 10 - BlueWire) Audio Left(Terminal 38 - White Wire)
Audio Right(Terminal 11 -Pink Wire)Audio Right (Terminal 33 - Black Wire)
Audio Ground(Terminal22 -Orange with Black Stripe/Markings Wire)Audio Ground (Terminal 37 - Brown with Black Stripe/Markings
Video(Terminal 8 -Green Wire) Video (Terminal 31 - Red Wire)
Video Ground(Terminal20 - Greeb with Orange Markings) Video Ground (Terminal 36 - Sky Blue Wire)

OKay so these are the "wire to wire" connections you need to make - if I recall the harnesses are on opposite sides and they are likely heavily taped up so directly accessing the wires may take a bit of work to unravel the tape.

Can't seem to post anymore - hope that helps!

Old 07-28-2008, 09:01 AM

Wow , thanks alot Rdenis

I think now I will be able to succeed this task ))))

thanks again, one last question , why did this guy order this part on this Japanese thread. I asked him for some feed back but he never replied ..

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/...306/note.aspxa

Part number : :8528A049 VTR HARNESS

Old 07-28-2008, 09:39 AM

I'll take a wild assed guess since I haven't seen the Japanese schematic but in looking at the North American schematic there is anintermediary connector behind the MMCS that houses wiring for both the VTR module and the rear display. On your schematic the equivalent would be combing E-131 and D-131.
I think what he has is a jumper that short circuits connector E-129. The MMCS then takes its VTR input signal from an intermediary connector rather than the rear display.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:04 AM

I think what he has is a jumper that short circuits connector E-129. The MMCS then takes its VTR input signal from an intermediary connector rather than the rear display.
I'm thinking that this might be what it really is. What you say makes sense . Because when I translated the Japanese page into English , as a note to the last picture with the MMCS screen, is says that : NOW THE MMCS SCREEN HAS A NEW TOUCH BUTTON "REARDISPLAY SYSTEM".

I have also ordered this part anyway from Mitsubishi and I'm waiting for delivery.
Should I u se this jumperor should I make it as you suggested ? Which one is easier ?

This jumper will probably show as REAR DISPLAY on the MMCS , and the first method you mentioned will probably show AUX on the MMCS...

BTW : THE WORD "U S E" (read without the gaps) is messing up the message, write this word as U SE or US E or U S E than the whole message gets sent without any problems.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:31 PM

Mute wire anyone???

Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Doublecheese

I'm thinking that this might be what it really is. What you say makes sense . Because when I translated the Japanese page into English , as a note to the last picture with the MMCS screen, is says that : NOW THE MMCS SCREEN HAS A NEW TOUCH BUTTON "REARDISPLAY SYSTEM".

I have also ordered this part anyway from Mitsubishi and I'm waiting for delivery.
Should I u se this jumperor should I make it as you suggested ? Which one is easier ?

This jumper will probably show as REAR DISPLAY on the MMCS , and the first method you mentioned will probably show AUX on the MMCS...

BTW : THE WORD "U S E" (read without the gaps) is messing up the message, write this word as U SE or US E or U S E than the whole message gets sent without any problems.
Try the jumper first if you've ordered it - if it works it will bea hell off a lot less work.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:23 AM

ORIGINAL: dario99gst

Mute wire anyone???
There isn't one - and as far as I know there isn't a dedicated mute circuit.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:03 AM

Try the jumper first if you've ordered it - if it works it will bea hell off a lot less work.
Ok thanks alot .....
When you look at this picture do you think that those colorful wires on the VTR HARNESS are already there or the Japanese guy did them himself ?

Quick Reply: Video in, Audio in Project, HELP WANTED !