Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Workshop/User Manual- Download

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by verbatim
...I called my dealer today and they won't sell me the factory service manuals, which is completely ridiculous. I have owned other makes of vehicles and never had a problem ordering shop manuals through their parts department...
Helm is the official Mitsubishi service manual publisher - buy on-line here: Helm Incorporated: Product Search Engine
I would have expected the dealer to tell you that when you asked. Although I haven't looked in my owner's manual yet, for cars I've owned in the past, there was usually information near the back cover about getting manuals from Helm.

I just bought a 2015 Outlander yesterday. 2015 books/CD's aren't released yet. Trying to decide whether to spend the money on 2014 info. - not sure how long the wait will be for 2015. Would much rather have the ones exactly for my vehicle.

For your needs, the 2014 Service Manual CD is out of stock at the moment, but the Electrical Supplement is in stock (available in paper only).

HTH

EDIT: I sent an email to Helm about getting 2015 manuals, and they responded with the item nos. for the 2015 manuals. It looks lke they haven't updated their drill down to include 2015 for the Outlander, but when I plug in the item nos. they provided on their search line, they do in fact come up as in stock. Wooohoo!

Old 03-11-2015, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by YessireeBob
Helm is the official Mitsubishi service manual publisher - buy on-line here: Helm Incorporated: Product Search Engine
I would have expected the dealer to tell you that when you asked. Although I haven't looked in my owner's manual yet, for cars I've owned in the past, there was usually information near the back cover about getting manuals from Helm.

I just bought a 2015 Outlander yesterday. 2015 books/CD's aren't released yet. Trying to decide whether to spend the money on 2014 info. - not sure how long the wait will be for 2015. Would much rather have the ones exactly for my vehicle.

For your needs, the 2014 Service Manual CD is out of stock at the moment, but the Electrical Supplement is in stock (available in paper only).

HTH

EDIT: I sent an email to Helm about getting 2015 manuals, and they responded with the item nos. for the 2015 manuals. It looks lke they haven't updated their drill down to include 2015 for the Outlander, but when I plug in the item nos. they provided on their search line, they do in fact come up as in stock. Wooohoo!
That's outstanding! Thank you very much for posting this information. I've put in my request to be notified when the 2014 service manual becomes available.

Old 03-12-2015, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by verbatim
That's outstanding! Thank you very much for posting this information. I've put in my request to be notified when the 2014 service manual becomes available.
You're welcome. Ordering my 2015 manuals today.

Old 05-31-2015, 04:32 PM

@YessireeBob , Did you ever get the 2015 Outie manual?

Old 06-01-2015, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by crooked
@YessireeBob , Did you ever get the 2015 Outie manual?
I got the 2015 electrical supplement, but turns out they had not received the 2015 main service manual CD like they said they had - their site allowed me to order it, but then they removed that item from my order as out of stock. When I called them, I think they said it was due in in September - not sure I believe them.

They give evasive/false answers when you ask them questions. I just checked and I see that the 2014 service manual is shown as "out of stock" - I have to wonder if Verbatim ever got one, or if they just strung him along.

I've used the electrical supplement I got from them in May a couple of times, and the binding is coming apart already (hard copy only available, no CD).

This is what you get from unprincipled companies that have no competition and are a monopoly - very "take-it-or-leave-it, we really don't give a crap".

Old 06-02-2015, 06:37 AM

No I never got mine. I never got any notification and wonder if it's all just a scam. Pretty annoyed with the whole situation, not just with them but also at the fact that it's so hard to get a manual for this vehicle.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:54 AM

I just emailed them to see when they now expect to have the 2014 and 2015 manuals in stock. Curious to see what they come back with. But like I say, I don't trust much of what they say.

EDIT:

Here's what I emailed them this morning (I pulled up their email from March telling me they had the 2015 service manual in stock, and replied to it):
"It turned out that you did not have the 2015 Outlander Service Manual CD in stock. When do you expect to have it in stock? Also, when do you expect to have the 2014 Outlander Service Manual CD in stock?"

Here is their reply (at least it was quick):
"Unfortunately we do not have an estimated time of arrival. I put you on the waiting list for the 2014 Outlander and you are already on the waiting list for the 2015’s. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you."

I asked about the 2014 manual for you, wasn't really wanting to be on the list for that, but OK. So they aren't even stocking the 2014 manual yet, and I'm wanting a 2015. Doesn't look like I should hold my breath.

Maybe we'll see them on ebay before Helm can provide them!

OH MY - lookey here: (2014, 2015) mitsubishi (service, shop) manual | eBay
I'm going to buy the 2015 one. Heh! Almost instant gratification at $45 instead of $125 from Helm.

Hopefully a 2014 for an Outlander one shows up for you (I assume you're looking for Outlander).

EDIT no. 2:

You don't see the 2015 Outlander service manual on the ebay link I posted because I bought it. I made an offer of $41 and it was accepted.

Last edited by YessireeBob; 06-03-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Default Outlander XLS 2007

Originally Posted by Przemek624
Here is a link to download the Workshop Manual for the new 2007 Outlander

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKCB5F9R

Manual uploaded by out-club.ru

weight: 172 MB

Contains:
Service Manual
Technical Information Manual
Body Repair Manual

Do not download if you dont know how to burn an image onto a CD. ( ISO file )

For people who perfer to use Rapidshare here are the links:
http://rapidshare.com/files/38646676...nual.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/38654923/MitsuOut2007WorkshopManual.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/38655672/MitsuOut2007WorkshopManual.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/38656123...nual.part4.rar

The User Guide is available here:
http://www.out-club.ru/Manual/Outlan...manual_eng.pdf
Are these links still good?

Old 11-22-2015, 08:05 AM

doesnt appear to be......

would thought being a sticky it would be ......

Old 02-16-2016, 05:46 PM
Smile

hi guys I'm a newbie, and would like to get my hands on the 2007 outlander service manual, but the links no workey, can anyone help me out? I'm in a pickle and need asap!

Quick Reply: Workshop/User Manual- Download