New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Welcome New Members!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Hey everyone, new to the forums so I thought id stop off and say hello!
I own a 94 montero, can post some pics if youd like

Old 07-14-2010, 10:31 PM

Hi, i'm cheve, working on a Montero '92.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:48 AM

new and looking for other members with eclipse to roll with i have a 99 gs-t highly modded living in texas 3hrs from dallas

Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM

Hello all, Im new to this and have been give the task of finding out some information for my partner. He has a Magna TR with an Astron 2.6 efi - I need to know the bolt torque settings and the order in which they need to be done for the head......Please some help me????

Old 07-29-2010, 12:11 AM

hi new member here looking forward to make friends

Old 08-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Default Thanks

Name is David, disabled vet located in central KY. Looking to purchasing my first Mitsubishi Spyder with V6. I am doing research on the car first to figure out what I want to do with it before I get it. In the meantime, I keep hoping the powers at Mitsubishi will bring back the AWD turbo Spdyer. That way I don't have to spend as much time doing the research to install the turbo unit on the V6 if available :-) Plus I want the handling of the AWD system. ANYONE ON THE "INSIDE" WITH SOME POTENTIAL INSIGHT FOR ME?????

Thank You,
David

Old 08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Default Hi all!

I'm Chrissi and I own a 2000 Mitsu Eclipse GT - Manual. Her name is Eleanor - Ellie for short. She's bitchy and irratable most days - definately ma car! He he .

Neway - I love all things high performace but know only enough to make me dangerous - the product of watching too much TV and hanging out with motor heads all my life. Now I have my little girl and all is well...except - well - she's got a girl fixing her....ok, ok stop laughing...you got ur intro. I'll b posting soon I got a sticky clutch.

Happy HP!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:51 AM

Hi ... Nice forum you have here!

A few years ago, I bought a 2004 Endeavor brand new off the lot. I'm been quite pleased with it -- it's needed very little fixes/maintenance. It took a month-or-so to get used to the reduced visibility while backing, but once I got a feel for it, it hasn't been a problem.

We did get to go through the lovely "water pouring out of the lower dash onto the passenger's feet" ... but we took it into the dealer and they fixed that issue.

Just joined because I just started having a problem with the audio system ... so, I'm off to go post a question in the proper forum about that.

Thanks for having this place on the web,
-Matt

Old 09-06-2010, 08:48 PM

hello to everybody i just purchased my first Mitsubishi i got an 2005 lancer ralliart (manual) and i'm very excited even though i have no manual experience

Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Default New member saying hi.

I`m a newbie and and own a 93 gto tt. just thought id say hi to everyone and thanks for letting me join

Attached Thumbnails  Welcome New Members!!-bgw-ebg-mk%7E%24-kgrhqeh-c0esk81ldbnble-mrglq%7E%7E_3.jpg  

Quick Reply: Welcome New Members!!