Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Thank you jesus for creating caffeine

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Default Thank you jesus for creating caffeine

WELL, basicallyif you ask any of my friends they will tell you a lot of the time im really easily pushed to anger(sometimes for almost no reason). Basically im always pissed off.
BUT the other dayi drank a huge monster assault before heading off to school, and by the time i was there, i pretty much just wanted to talk to everyone, and givE EveRYONe HUgS!!!!11!1!

So that day ended Exceptionally well, so i figure i should have a monster every day before school. Buuut theres a pretty big problem with that. I cant afford $3.04 every single day.
So,as of this morningive taken up drinking coffee. I dont drink manly coffee, like just straight black, because i just cant do it. So i throw a little sugar and a little milk, and i am oN My waY.

in general, my days go a LOT nicer when i start it off with loads of caffiene.

Is it just me, or is there anyone else here that just cant handle anyones bull****(if the bull**** actually exists), without a morning caffiene fix?

Old 03-14-2007, 03:55 AM
Default RE: Thank you jesus for creating caffeine

im also one who gets p'd off very easily but i dont walk around p"d all day but now that you mentioned it i drink soda like all day so maybe

Old 03-14-2007, 09:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeffisdecentttttt

BUT the other dayi drank a huge monster assault before heading off to school, and by the time i was there, i pretty much just wanted to talk to everyone, and givE EveRYONe HUgS!!!!11!1!
creepy bastard :-p

and no i dont have that side effect..BUT it is a remedy for children with A.D.D. to have them drink coffee when they are getting out of control and it does help....cafine makes me tired......

p.s. you get analy ripped intwo on the price for monster..i only pay $1 for monster around here...

Old 03-14-2007, 09:48 AM

I DO NOT start my day without coffee. I just can't. I don't get pissed at everything, I just don't care about anything, lol. My morning pretty much just floats by without notice until the 9am, then I'm awake. With coffee though, I'm awake after my first cup, my second cup and I'm flying past the slow folks who aren't awake yet, lol.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:06 AM

Buuut theres a pretty big problem with that. I cant afford $3.04 every single day
rriiiiigggghhhtttt.... and who just bought an sr20 and a new car???? lol

Old 03-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

I usually have a coffee when i get into the office each morning. But it does kinda make me tired, but thats after it wakes me up