Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Welcome the new additions to the MF staff!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Administrator
Default Welcome the new additions to the MF staff!

With the steady growth of MitsubishiForum.com, it becomes neccessary to have the size of the staff grow as well. So, on the behalf of the current moderators and myself, I would like to welcome NESpeed, Eclipsed4u, and Slow420a as the newest MF moderators. Also, I would like to announce the promotion of sorts of Emonz57 and sanguinius to the Asst. Administrator position.

[8D]

Old 02-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Welcome the new additions to the MF staff!

Congrats on the promotions

Old 02-21-2006, 01:58 PM

Aye, congratulations! It's a very good site, a lot of people here, very active place. Good to have some more good moderators.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks. And I'm sure you've noticed changes around here. An attempt at getting things straight and organizing the forum a bit more. Seems my FAQ sticky in the New Members section is being taken to quite well and I hope it's assisting people in finding what they need as well as making all Mods' jobs easier by keeping things cleaned and in the right area. But remember it's not just the mod's job to keep our forum clean. Everyone that posts is responsible to some extent for all that goes down here. Keep things on topic and in the right area and all our jobs get easier.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Thanks. And I'm sure you've noticed changes around here. An attempt at getting things straight and organizing the forum a bit more. Seems my FAQ sticky in the New Members section is being taken to quite well and I hope it's assisting people in finding what they need as well as making all Mods' jobs easier by keeping things cleaned and in the right area. But remember it's not just the mod's job to keep our forum clean. Everyone that posts is responsible to some extent for all that goes down here.
Keep things on topic and in the right area and all our jobs get easier.
God, Sang! This was about welcoming the new mods, not about the current state of the site! Keep it on topic! GAWD!

*hugs*

Old 02-21-2006, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Thanks. And I'm sure you've noticed changes around here. An attempt at getting things straight and organizing the forum a bit more. Seems my FAQ sticky in the New Members section is being taken to quite well and I hope it's assisting people in finding what they need as well as making all Mods' jobs easier by keeping things cleaned and in the right area. But remember it's not just the mod's job to keep our forum clean. Everyone that posts is responsible to some extent for all that goes down here.
Keep things on topic and in the right area and all our jobs get easier.
God, Sang! This was about welcoming the new mods, not about the current state of the site! Keep it on topic! GAWD!

*hugs*
hahaha that is on topic, if it wasnt for those problems that kept reacurring we wouldnt have needed any more moderators. Expect this site to change quite a bit more. Now Tech sections will be taken a little more serious, when the origanal topic goes off course then it will be closed. Double posts or repeated posts asking the same questions will dissapear so the search button is going to need to be used a little more often it is there for a reason... and new members threads will be closed sortly after welcomeing the new members so sorry silvertooth you wont have to much life in there any more lol

Old 02-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

And if you hug me again silver I will rip your head off... Literally...

Old 02-21-2006, 05:54 PM

.... can i hung you? j/k you alright?

Old 02-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Banned

Thanks, I hope to help out as much as I can.

Old 02-21-2006, 07:21 PM

Well, first you'd have to get to me, lol. And that could be difficult since I could be spending time in prison for a while, lol...

But ok. *pats on back* Better?

Anywho, as of recent, I haven't gone in the New Members section anyway, lol.

H8ter.

Quick Reply: Welcome the new additions to the MF staff!