PCM & Fuel Systems Talk about the powertrain control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

thanks in advance

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Question thanks in advance

Ok i just new so please bear with me.
i got 99 legnum station wagon 2.5 6cyl.
The valve covers and the spark plug stem seals leaked which lead it to running like crap, i guess all the oil in the spark plug shafts done the damage.
then it stopped running altogether. now i have changed all the spark plugsand set the gaps i have installed both rocker cover gaskets and stem seals for the spark plugs. even decided to replace all the spark plug leads.didnt do the coil lead most prob should of. any way i started the car and it started and was running quite rough for a while misfiring but started to run . but only when i pressed the accelarator real slow would it rev up if i tried to press hard on the throttle it would just splutter and not go anywhere. i left it overnight and went to start yesterday morning and wouldnt start at all. i took gas lead going to carb and no fuel was coming out. i looked under rear seat where petrol pump is located and thought i could hear it engage when the key turned on . thats where im at now not sure where to go from here . please help with my next options. could the fuel filter need replacing? does anybody know what the pump fuse looks like . car is a jap import lol