For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

99 nitrous boosted galant 4sale!!!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Default 99 nitrous boosted galant 4sale!!!!!

hey guys alright heres the deal, i love my galant shes been my baby for the past 4 years but i recently got engaged and im getting married soon and basically need a bigger car, and truly wont have time for the hobby and to keep building her so thats why im going to let her go so that she can be completed.
i need to sell her asap becuase i have found the other car i want and would like to put money down on it im asking 8,500 which is very reasonable i think and please know low ballers but i will take any offers. i cant figure out how to post pics but if you email or pm me i will gladly send you some, my email is Minimike200@aol.com

Mod list:
tsp racing full initial v body kit
jsp rear wing
custom underbody neon kit
evo c/f hood
jet black tint provided by a sponsorship with Gilafilms
17' konig verdict wheels
oceanic blue paint
hyper white headlights

2 blk ralliart racing seats
blk corbreau racing harnesses
aluminum diamond plated floor
c/f shifter, ebrake and pedals
autometer guages (nitorus and air/fuel ratio)

eclipse flip out touch screen dvd
polk auido 6x5
polk audio 6x9

weapon r cold air intake
custom cat back exhaust
c/f wrapped hks bomb style exhaust
dynotuned adjustable nitrous kit (35-55-75)
dynotuned custom mounted purge kit

current sponsors:
GilaFilms
M.I.O. video magazine
Sport compact pro
Decalkits.com

problems: the only problems with the car is that in the driver side upper corner of the body kit there is a small crack, i took it to HIN and no one even noticed but i can take a pic if requested and that has been considered in the price, to repair it is estimated by a local body shop to be 250$. There is also 2 small crackw in the top of the dash which i will have replaced with a new one if requested or take 200$ off total and i will keep it as is. The reason it is 200$ is that is the cost of a new dash with full warranty. Other than that the car is amazing, no mechanical problems what so ever, shes been a dream and truly is hard to get rid of. My number is 813-731-6171, before i get a bunch of pms im not parting anything out it is being sold AS IS. i hope she finds a good home. thanks.

Old 10-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Default RE: 99 nitrous boosted galant 4sale!!!!!

WOuld u be interested in trading for a Snapon modis elote diagnostic computer system worhte 7600 please e mail me e_powers777@yahoo.com

Old 10-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

BEAUTIFUL car. I would trade BOTH my '64 Dodge resto project AND my truck for it LOL but I doubt either would be to your liking.

Old 10-22-2005, 07:15 PM

umm lol what kind of truck is it and do you have pics of the cars? lol im not really looking to trade though im looking to buy a new car and i need the cash for a down payment, but thanks for the comment, its hard to let go of her becuase of how great she runs, looks and just catches attention and i have built her from scratch but i just got engaged and need to get something new. I am lowering the price in oder to try and sell her faster its now 8,000 or best offer someone make me an offer and steal this car away! i promise you will not be dissapointed!

Old 10-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator

I have a few pics but due to the fact that my laptop is down I can't get to them. The Dodge is a '64 440 50th anniversary edition (Won't get much in trade I'm sure but she's a classy car or will be when done) and the truck is an '84 Ford F-150. Both run (I think the starter is going on the Dodge though). The truck is a beater work type truck. I know how you feel about needing the $ for the down payment. I still owe a ton on my Sentra lol.

Old 10-22-2005, 08:12 PM

yeah those are not really my style, but thanks for the intrest and if you know anyone who has money and is looking for a new car send them my way i think im offering a pretty fair price for what they are getting!

Old 10-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

No doubt I'll put the word out but most of the people I know are tuners broke as shyt LOL tryin to buy new parts themselves...

Old 10-24-2005, 03:17 PM

Price Lowered !!!!!!! 7500? somebody make me an offer! i need this car gone!

Old 10-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

If I had it I'd jump on that in a heartbeat (And you've seen Hackers ONE too many times (S'all right though I've seen it about 50 too many times LOL))

Old 10-24-2005, 04:11 PM

lol well i wish somebody would jump on it... and yeah your prob right about Hackers lol but what can i say its a good movie and a good quote![:'(]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 99 nitrous boosted galant 4sale!!!!!