Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

CRUSHED hahahahahaha

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

It doesn't. It says it was crushed for street racing, and that was a lie.

Mike, the guy is on a car forum, and I asked him. This happened like over a year ago so I don't really remember where. They DID crush his car based on assumption.

They said that any performance modified car was deemed to be modified with the intent of street racing. They also said that if you could not prove exactly where you got your engine and transmission from, it would be impounded and in this case, crushed.

He was NOT caught street racing, and they never did find out if the motor was stolen. That reporter had absolutely no clue about that car, and was obviously just reading what was put in front of him.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:11 PM

Yea ok, and I own a R34 skyline. You can say anything you want on the internet. Without seeing the proof I don't belive jack. That car was crushed for a real reason sebba no doubt about it. 99% of people on car forums who get speeding tickets say what? I wasnt speeding the cop just a ***** or his radar or laser was wrong ect ect ect.

There is no way they crush somebodies personal property with only assumption to go by

They can not prove where you got a motor from but they can prove it was from a car that was deemed stolen. It is pretty simple to do actually. Alot of parts under the hood of a car are stamped. They can tell weather or not it was stolen, doesnt mean the guy who has the motor in his car stole it but it is still stolen goods and if you cant say where it came from then its pretty obvious you got some crap in your car that is from somewhere else.

I stole a pair of K swiss kicks and sold them to you and you did not remove tags can they prove they were stolen? can they prove you stole them? Who are they most likely to blame for the theft though?

Last edited by EMonz57; 03-07-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

Nearly 1,000 people — drivers and spectators — have been arrested for investigation of street racing activities over the past two years in San Bernardino County alone. Police need a court order to destroy the cars. They must prove that the serial or identification numbers on a vehicle or its parts are removed, altered or destroyed.

Taken from: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19339955/

Old 03-07-2009, 02:08 PM

ok so you are saying they need to basically prove that it is legit or it is destroyed? I fail to see where you are going with this that is exactly what I am saying they can not just destroy your car. Im sure in this cars case the block #s were scrathed off most cases they are when stolen

Old 03-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Banned

The inability to prove it's legitimacy does NOT constitute stolen.

YES they can just destroy your car. They just need a courts approval to do it, and that isn't difficult to obtain when you present the reason for doing it. "I want to crush this car because it is suspected to be used in street racing, and the owner cannot account for X Y and Z parts on the car, and could potentially be stolen," and BAM they are given the consent to destroy it.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:17 PM

I highly doubt that is how this went down no matter what any forums members say. nobody will openly admit guilt when they know this is the result. I have actually seen Cali street race busts before and the police officers run the Block #s on cars themselves. I have seen them take a car (honda) for a motor that was swapped in that came back from a stolen car. Its not like you driving down the road minding your own business and all of a sudden your walking because the police see your car and suspect hmmm that must have a stolen motor in it. You still have to do something to get to that point.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:19 PM

PS I am glad at least you are posting because otherwise this forum sucks. There is no activity

Old 03-07-2009, 08:39 PM

damn thats just wrong. crushing cars just cause they're ricers? i dont like ricers but i would never like that to happen.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

^^^did you actually read why it was crushed...its not cuz its a "ricer".

Old 03-09-2009, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by EMonz57
Yea ok, and I own a R34 skyline.

WOW thats awesome that you have a skyline and s supra!! LIKE ZOMG

my ferrari >> all though

Quick Reply: CRUSHED hahahahahaha