Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

civic....

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Default civic....

well today when i left school i was pretty much being followed by another student from school. He drives i think a 97 civic that has euro lights..a dragon decal on it...and a huge gauge on his dash..oh and also a tiny bottle of (nitrous? lol) on the front left side of his window, but anyways

he had his girlfriend in the car today and drove past me and revved so i just let him do it and pass me at first. then at the next light i just took off on him. he couldnt even keep up.
he looked pretty mad and his girlfriend was laughing at him.

i know this is nothing to brag about but i just thought it was funny because it was my first time even racing a civic

oh and i have a 420a lol

Old 04-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Default RE: civic....

haha get used to that... theyre called ricers and they usually loose their girlfriends to dsm'ers =)

Old 04-02-2008, 09:08 PM

So does anyone know why these guys ("ricers") think that just because they have a coffee can for an exhaust that their cars are fast? I even had a guy in a cavalier pull up to me at a light and try to rev it at me, funny part is, when the light turned green, he almost stalled his car trying to take off!!

Old 04-02-2008, 09:09 PM

I just thought that was tooo funny, I couldn't help laugh at him.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Jarreddl

well today when i left school i was pretty much being followed by another student from school. He drives i think a 97 civic that has euro lights..a dragon decal on it...and a huge gauge on his dash..oh and also a tiny bottle of (nitrous? lol) on the front left side of his window, but anyways

he had his girlfriend in the car today and drove past me and revved so i just let him do it and pass me at first. then at the next light i just took off on him. he couldnt even keep up.

i know this is nothing to brag about but i just thought it was funny because it was my first time even racing a civic

oh and i have a 420a lol
That tiny bottle on the window is most likely a fire extinguisher. Unless you hear a BOV or see an intercooler, Civics have one thing on you and that is less weight. There are no real "Type R"s in America and most kids don't have the money to make American Civics fast. So, aside from that, that guy probably had a trunk full of subs and box, not to mention his 95 lbs GF.
Don't worry, I get the rev from Civics drivers all the time, but they usually back off after they hear my BOV or the turbo spool up.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:55 PM

and then there's me who somehow always seems to find the fast ones, got beat by one with a civic coupe with a gsr turbo in it with 30 grand into the motor(and yes i've seen receipts), and also a civic coupe with a type r supercharged belongs to the other kids gf, which is bull,lol and i thought my car was fast, but when 10 and 11 sec cars blow past you it makes you so sad,lol

Old 04-09-2008, 06:05 PM

yeah i dont think his civic was fast at all. i did see a hatchback yesterday though when i drove though clarksville and man! his girlfriend was hot haha thats the only reason i kept neck and neck with him half the time.

although i have seen a crx at the strip and it had no interior at all and no hood and was running 12's i think? i dont remember but it was nice actually

Old 04-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

i love people like this with their civic's driving around thinking they are fast. All they have is a loud, annoying, and ugly car.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 AM

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97

ORIGINAL: Jarreddl

oh and i have a 420a lol
That tiny bottle on the window is most likely a fire extinguisher. Unless you hear a BOV or see an intercooler, Civics have one thing on you and that is less weight. There are no real "Type R"s in America and most kids don't have the money to make American Civics fast. So, aside from that, that guy probably had a trunk full of subs and box, not to mention his 95 lbs GF.
Don't worry, I get the rev from Civics drivers all the time, but they usually back off after they hear my BOV or the turbo spool up.
there are plenty of Type R's that are real, Either it be JDM RHD, or a USDM Type R. They exist and are real

Old 04-10-2008, 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

i love people like this with their civic's driving around thinking they are fast. All they have is a loud, annoying, and ugly car.
Thats why my ex friend totaled my Civic Hatch, and thats why You get a Integra or prelude ahaha, My homie turboed his 92 Si Prelude, Much respect. and my other homie has a GSR DA Integ gunna be Turbo ahahaha

Quick Reply: civic....