New Lancer owner in need of suspension parts. - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Old 09-11-2015, 09:48 PM

Default New Lancer owner in need of suspension parts.

Hello everyone, newbie 2006 Lancer Ralliart owner here. I took the car as partial payment towards a WRX I had. After new,head,trans,clutch,flywheel and brakes it drives quite good. The ride is next. I am looking for front strut mounts and possible front springs/struts. I'm also looking for rear struts and springs. I'm driving this car for the winter then handing off to my son for his first car. I'm having a hard time finding parts locally (Michigan) can anyone suggest a reliable vendor? I'm also not against factory take offs in good shape or lowering springs. Anything would be better then the current worn set up.

Thanks in advance!