Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   1st Generation (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/1st-generation-62/)
-   -   omg frustrating (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/1st-generation-62/omg-frustrating-21455/)

nick_200321 08-21-2007 03:57 PM

RE: omg frustrating

**slaps sebba** you know what i meant, i should have bought a chevy, not import tuner... i like imports but not these ones i guess... and it is slow....i guess thats what i get out of a 1.8

Sebba 08-21-2007 04:14 PM

Friend bought a chevy silverado brand new... 100k powertrain warrenty... the head warped and cracked.. all the coolant leaked out and the car constantly over heats... all the electronics are ****ed and the tach doesnt work... the spedo doesnt work... none of it... and this was all before 100k... and Chevy refused to admit that the head was part of the pwoertrrain.... still want a GM?

Maybe this will do it for you. My brother has a friend that is in the elctronic motor business. They made a kind of universal antena/wiper motor and they sent them off to Honda for testing... it failed... so guess where they sent them? GM! GM accepted them.... now what does that tell you? GM does not have as strict inspection standards.... so their products are of ****tier quality.

FACT.

Sebba 08-21-2007 04:15 PM

So you have a sandy vagina because your oil smelt of gas? Boo hoo

nick_200321 08-21-2007 04:27 PM

no, i dont have a sandy vagina because of that, thank you very much, go read my other posts and you will see this car is falling apart at the seams with only 160k miles on it

Sebba 08-21-2007 04:40 PM

Only.... have you owned it sinse brand new? If no, do you know how the previous owner treated the car? Do you always change the oil with fully synthetic every 3.5k miles....

nick_200321 08-21-2007 05:09 PM

no i havent owned it that long, i havent drove it 3.5k miles and it did very recently get a oil change when the head blew and i put ona new one

Sebba 08-21-2007 05:21 PM

More then likely one of the previous owners didnt give a **** about the car.... thats not the cars fault

Dusty Eclipse 08-21-2007 07:40 PM

Cmon, you know what he meant, Seb.

Sebba 08-21-2007 07:45 PM

Regardless... he was saying it was a POS because it broke down..... and that reason was because 'it was not made in america'

nick_200321 08-21-2007 08:06 PM

it broke down about 6 times on me within 5 months.. i know some cars like the oh unmentionable hondas are reliable and they are foreign, but anyone on here will tell you the DSM gives you lots of ****.. hey sebba.. since you know so much about them, will you please look at my post clutch belts and ac or something close to that and see if you can help me out.. thanx