Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Generation (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/2nd-generation-63/)
-   -   95 talon/eclipse parts in pa (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/2nd-generation-63/95-talon-eclipse-parts-pa-21407/)

cosmicrain813 08-20-2007 04:00 PM

RE: 95 talon/eclipse parts in pa

The camry is a weird blueish green, you can have it for 300 if you want that, The motor went out of it after having a bunch of money put into it for inspection, pissed me off so there it sits.

The wheels on the tallon came off my mitsu 3000gt they are 16's and the treads on them are just about new bf good riches.

Dusty Eclipse 08-20-2007 04:31 PM

Hows the tranny? Is it a 5sfe?? I need one of those for a bizarre project Im working on... or at lease.. paying someone else to do. Im actually serious... u got other pics of that thng? lol, Camry, Eccys, and 3Kgts? What are u starting a junkyard?

cosmicrain813 08-20-2007 04:39 PM

Haha My family is a big car family, I am the only one though that likes the forign cars . well the toyota ran and drove, the windsheild on the car was crached had an exhaust leak and the u joints were bad so I had it all fixed, The garage did not charge me for labor since I fixed their computer so I had then do all of it and inspect it, I told them to change the timing belt too just to be safe, at any rate 3 weeks after inspection someting let loose on the motor and there was a pretty oil streak so the motor is trash. sadly the car is still even inspected lol. I just want it gone 300 take it away, the body has some dents in it but it is a solid with almost no rust. The treads on it are even good not that you would have any use for 14's

Dusty Eclipse 08-20-2007 04:45 PM

That would be good for this. Ive got a 93 LE, with a blown tranny and a bad CV. Actually, the blown motor you have will do some good as I need exhaust manifold parts to rig a bung onto for a t25. The body on the one Ive got is... well... bad. It appears that yours is actually in better condition. Is there other pics of it? The tranny is good then, yes?

cosmicrain813 08-20-2007 04:48 PM

The car is at my brothers in liberty, she sat at the garage for oh about 6 months then I had her brought here, The trans was fine when she ran. if you want you can just call me at 570-506-9122 I am actually home for a change hahaha. pics I don't have because I never realy thought anyone would want it but they are easy enough to take, my brother lives about a half hour from me so I can go take them tomorrow after work if you like

Dusty Eclipse 08-20-2007 05:08 PM

lol, I have a secret thing for Camrys... I think theyre cool. I have no idea why... the motor in them intrigues me, the 5sfe. Plus, wouldnt it be hysterical to race Civic Sis with a stock beater looking Camry with a missing hubcap, and to blow by them??

cosmicrain813 08-20-2007 05:12 PM

Hahah yeah I am with you on that it would be funny to see oh and have to have the my son is an honor roll student bumper sticker to go with it lol.

Dusty Eclipse 08-20-2007 05:45 PM

lol, better yet. Another quick question, those wheels on your Eclipse, what did they come off of? Theyll fit the Camry bolt pattern (5x114.3) comicly enough

cosmicrain813 08-20-2007 06:05 PM

The wheels on the eclipse came off my 93 3000gt I think the tires are 225 50 r 16's if I remember right

GSXEX Knubbe 08-21-2007 12:33 AM

what parts are still available for the vehicle? cause im sure you probably already have alot of customers .... but i am very interested in the doors ands a few motor internals...

you'll probably get a call tomorrow.