2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

---

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Default RE: ---

same as his daddy having an 8000sq ft house... BS... but then again... anything is possible... but none of it is going to impress me... So he just needs to go back to his playpen and comeback when he bough a car on his own hard earned money, put the wrench time in, broke it a few times, fixed it, all the while paying rent... then ill be somewhat impressed.

Old 07-22-2004, 02:08 PM

maybe then again ance a fool....

Old 07-22-2004, 04:01 PM

Okay thats enough, no more, just stop this ****. If u want to stop this then just stop freakin posting, thats all u have to do, again thanks for the comments, u got me a lot of hits hahahhahaa. and oh yeah, i paid for my 2 celicas with my hard earned cash, with no damn help from my parents, and i live in my own damn place, so dont make a big deal bout it, not bad for a 17 year old huh. so dont tell me my parents pay for my stuff, cuz u dont know. everything i have today came from my hard work with nobodys help, and thats it, if u really dont care, then just dont post, and im asking the moderator to lock this post, so its finished, cause im tired of it.

Old 07-22-2004, 04:05 PM

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Old 07-22-2004, 04:05 PM

actually we wernt talkin about you.... so dont get your feathers ruffled... but if you would like it locked... then it shall be so...

but both you and iced need to grow up a little before go startin crap. And learn a little more about what u work on... being able to follow the directions and turn the wrench is one thing... to beable to explain the how your entire engine works and how to improve upon it is a whole other story... thats a real tuner...