2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Default RE: The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse

Ok now you really are wasting my time. I just checked with some of my vendors and they said the same thing I just found out. BLITZ does not make a turbo for your car. They do make a supercharge but only avaiable in Japan. So unless you post a picture with a copy of this post on top of you valve cover and a picture of you turbo set up you are full of it. Tell your lies to your other friends and don't bother wasting our time. The way things look like right now I wouldn't even bother racing you in my 1G I would run you with my Galant seeing as how my Galant would probably smoke you and just waste my gas running my 1G just to see how nice your headlights look like. I bet I can type faster than your MPH in a quarter mile. LMAO......

Old 07-20-2004, 07:30 PM

ur taking this to serioulsl, i told u what i have, i have beaten an eclipse, believe it or not, and im not going to answer any more of ur questions, i have nothing to prove, the only reason i posted was to correct the other post, so peace CELICAS RULE

Old 07-20-2004, 07:33 PM

and by the way blitz does not make a turbo charger for the celica, but with a little fabrication to the celica, it can work!

Old 07-20-2004, 11:40 PM

ORIGINAL: runforcover

and by the way blitz does not make a turbo charger for the celica, but with a little fabrication to the celica, it can work!
lol How the attitude has changed. First your so big and bad with beating my "little eclipse" and now you are trying to say with a little fabrication you can use a BLITZ turbo. For one if you fabricate a BLITZ kit your going to have to fabricate the whole thing because there is not one BLITX Trubo Kit for the Celica. So your going to have to take a BLITZ turbo which probably uses a Mitsubishi Turbo anyway. So if you had to fabricate it what did you have to do. How did you mount the turbo? Where did you mount the trubo? What exhaust manifold did you use.... again questions you can not answer and have yet to answer any of my very simple questions. Your mod list clearly states a BLITZ turbo. Well what is the trubo that was used. T4/T3 hybrid? T3? Which one?

And your wrong you have alot to prove when you challenge my "little eclipse" to a race or other Mitsubishi. Besides you probably smoked a 1G non turbo running in really bad condition so count it as a kill if you want but you will never smoke me. You also did not correct anything but proved my point in that other post. Your full of BS and your still full of BS. I still say that other 3G V6 Eclipse will take you and I can't wait until he finds the ***** to do it and can tell us all how he smoked your "Turbo Charged Celica"

Old 07-20-2004, 11:58 PM

Hey, i have nothing against mitsubishi, mitsubishi has probly, maybe 1 good car, the EVO, which is probly the only mitsubishi that could smoke me, but unless ur eclipse is highly modified, u dont have a chance

Old 07-21-2004, 12:00 AM

oh yeah and that other car the FTO, or GTO, somthing like that

Old 07-21-2004, 01:29 AM
mb7

My car is COMPLETELY stock! There is not a way I am going to race a guy who says he has nitrous and other stuff. If my car was modded, sure I would take your modified Celica. But its not.

Old 07-21-2004, 01:30 AM
mb7

Prophet, what mods do you have?

Old 07-21-2004, 02:25 AM

For which car. The 1G or my 8G Galant...

Also it is up to you if your going to race. I still think you can take him and as you can see his Celica is not modified. He can not answer any of the simple questions that any turbo tuner would know.

and a 1G Eclipse does not have to be highly modified. Stage one is more than enough to smoke your friend.

Old 07-21-2004, 02:37 AM
mb7

My car is a 2003 GT Spyder 3.0 V-6. Completely stock.. And im talking about your 1g eclipse.

Quick Reply: The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse