2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Atlanta Underground

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Default Atlanta Underground

Well friends it has been some time now that I have posted with yall lots to tell about the the rebuild of my 97 gst. Also the new found car club I roll with crazy how we hooked up! Wild races and more stay tuned......

Well s%^&!!!! I blew my hg and that started me on my quest to upgrade my girl to a thing of greatness! Dsm knew what they were doing when they made these cars! They will stand the test of time and blow the BS doors off of just about any respectable car that rubs you the wrong way! I had a moment any way! The head went to the shop to get reman decked ported and refitted with valves the good stuff! While that was cooking I checked into a new turbo! I did not go big just an upgrade I want to play a little you feel me ? Take the girl through stages in her life! Lol that's how you do any good woman right lol anyway! I picked up an evo III for a good deal! Crazy putting on the new oil lines and water lines some stuff in the kit did not match up but I have some great cutting tools ! Lol well after I got the head back new high flow injectors went in new wal fuel pump hks t timer strut t brace. More to come later joy, pain and the love of speed!....stay tuned......

Old 02-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Atlanta Underground

great, have fun with your street races