2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Dusty Eclipse brings you: More hideous Eclipses from around the globe!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Default RE: Dusty Eclipse brings you: More hideous Eclipses from around the globe!!

I dunno WIll, at least that ones tastefuly done.
Josh, since when has this become such a problem to you? Im noting Im getting more and more pissed off posts from you, what the hell man? What gives?
To me, it would seem these arent really useless answers to intelligent posts. Its not like Im eating up valuable server space or something, so if you dont like the threads, DONT post in em.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Default RE: Dusty Eclipse brings you: More hideous Eclipses from around the globe!!

The bad thing is you know that the dude who ownes that black eclipse with the unpainted body kit on it, is rockin out this back pack as well
That's right ladies and gentlemen , a genuine carbon fiber back pack to fit all your ricer needs!!!

Old 07-24-2007, 05:30 PM

lol, hahahahah Ive actually SEEN someone with a backpack like that, he had a ****vic.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:49 PM

Where can I order one?

That white one is nasty looking. I cant stand rims like that..
Maybe that first one, he actually forgot to paint the car to match the body kit? []

Old 07-24-2007, 06:51 PM

In that lovely green, Jon? lol

Old 07-24-2007, 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

I dunno WIll, at least that ones tastefuly done.
Josh, since when has this become such a problem to you? Im noting Im getting more and more pissed off posts from you, what the hell man? What gives?
To me, it would seem these arent really useless answers to intelligent posts. Its not like Im eating up valuable server space or something, so if you dont like the threads, DONT post in em.
Ryan this is what i have been talking about thats why i dont post so much is cause ....hes a lil punk....he has nothing better to then rip on everyone dude him and his rs.....hahahahaha

Just for u josh!!!!!

Old 07-24-2007, 09:12 PM

Guys. Stop the crap talking.. And josh there is nothing wrong with this post.. Just relax a little.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:44 PM

what the f uck!?
Simply stated that you should have kept this in your other posts.

Bitch.

Soul, you're a ******. A ****ing *** who thinks he's the sh it.

F uck the both of you.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:55 PM

damn...josh arent you a mod? you can lock the thread

Old 07-24-2007, 10:01 PM

Are you kidding me? Josh not ONLY are you a mod, but until now a well respected one at that. Whats the deal man? Were all ****ing friends here, you coulda mentioned something in a PM rather than calling me out in the middle of a thread. Dude, like Nate said, ive stuck by you even when other were pissed at you and said u were doing the right thing. Man, even Jon, whos had problems with my stupid posts in the past doesnt have an issue here, whats ur deal???

Quick Reply: Dusty Eclipse brings you: More hideous Eclipses from around the globe!!