2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Fast and Furious Eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Default RE: Fast and Furious Eclipse

yay, i have mail....................

Old 10-27-2004, 10:26 AM

HAHAHA!!! That was too funny! Great pic Tmann. That was a 2g Eclipse right?

Old 10-27-2004, 04:02 PM

LMAO, that is why you shouldnt play with matches kids..............

Old 10-27-2004, 07:08 PM

That picture is GREAT! yeah the movie was a good movie but had a lot of stuff that was wrong in it like the exploding part in the Charger in the last scene. My brother in law has been a mechanic for almost 20 years and says he has never seen that part but either way, a sweet movie.

Old 10-29-2004, 01:12 AM

ok here is the real deal. its a 97 gst. just made to look good. also the diamond thing goes on the floorboard, you would have to cut a hole in the floor to put it in. second when he grabs dom the floorboard is back. nos doesnt make cars go boom it is laughing gas like at the dentist. also brian quotes stock numbers on the supra. charges dont pop wheelies. and hollywood is a bunch of dumbasses. now that i said that, the movie made us all look like thugs with all show no go. number 2 made us all look illegal to the cops, notice getting pulled over more, third another one? give me a break i will go see it with my friends to make fun of. they are good movies but have the whole scene messed up. i dont have eight neons in my car, or neons around my shifter. ok so i may sound pissed but it started the whole lets put a vtec sticker on my non-vtec honda and gtr emblems on focuses. so it had its ups and downs but thats the way hollywood is, always looking to make money. so i will stick to grip video and street outlaws and teckademics so enjoy hollywood.

Old 10-29-2004, 10:00 AM

charges dont pop wheelies.
I would dissagree with this statement! Chargers could pop wheelies with as much power as that one had. for expl. my brother had a 79 f150 witha 351 modified in it and it would pop wheelies. my uncle had a trans am that had the stock 455 with a stall converter in it that poped wheeles. so i think a charger with a fraking blower could easily do that!

Old 10-29-2004, 11:30 AM

The charger in that movie had 900hp...with great horsepower comes great....torque....enough to pop a wheelie indeed. Chargers are my favorite American Muscle car, and they can be made to do wheelies easily. Stock with a Hemi a Charger had 420hp and 490lb/ft torque, add the blower, new headers, other good stuff, and you got a wheelie monster.

Old 11-01-2004, 04:00 PM

hehe, wheelies are cool..............

Old 11-03-2004, 12:43 PM

I saw an SUV pop a wheelie once....actually it was a lexus truck and it hit the side curb and flipped on it's side. I knew i shouldn't have liked laughed, but i don't like SUV's. Anyways, it was pretty bad, it was going about 65mph and apparantly the guy tried to dodge something. I was way over in the right lane like 150feet behind him, and it was really like WTF?!? He didn't like hit anybody, but he did slide over 2 lanes(almost to my lane!). I didn't stop.....i don't like SUV's...I guess the guy was alright, i didn't hear anything about it on the news later that day. Freakin Suv's rollin over and tires exploding and crap.....they're just wasting our gas.....[:'(]

Old 11-03-2004, 01:07 PM

i once saw a suv pop 6" wheelies in a parking lot. it was cool.

Quick Reply: Fast and Furious Eclipse