Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Generation (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/2nd-generation-63/)
-   -   im new to eclipse but not to cars (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/2nd-generation-63/im-new-eclipse-but-not-cars-6152/)

NonToxic 10-10-2005 12:26 PM

im new to eclipse but not to cars

i was looking at the toyota celica before and no im looking at the eclipse...
i was wondering if the eclipse comes with CAI?
would the toyota celica TRD wing fit on the eclipse 95-99?
what is the best turbo for the eclipse?
and wtf is the reason for that ugly ass buldge on the hood for?
whats a good site for the eclipse mods?
what are all the good things that come in the engine stock? ( like other cars come stock turbo and superchargers and stuff - i know the eclipse dosent have those stock but just for examples)

g9s5t 10-10-2005 12:41 PM

RE: im new to eclipse but not to cars

if you want a turbo stock get an eclipse gs-t or gs-x... they both have turbo stock... gs-x=all wheel drive gs-t=front wheel

NonToxic 10-10-2005 01:33 PM

which is faster?

g9s5t 10-10-2005 02:08 PM

well they have the samp bhp.. but obviously the awd has more split torque and loses more power due to the awd system.. i have a 95 gst and i race my buddyall the time who has a 95 gsx ... both bone stock... we stick side by side and as soon as we hit 3rd gear i pull on him... itsall an opinion i f you plan on building it... everybody will tell you one has m ore potential than the other

DSMTalonAWD51 10-10-2005 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: NonToxic

i was looking at the toyota celica before and no im looking at the eclipse...
i was wondering if the eclipse comes with CAI?
would the toyota celica TRD wing fit on the eclipse 95-99?
what is the best turbo for the eclipse?
and wtf is the reason for that ugly ass buldge on the hood for?
whats a good site for the eclipse mods?
what are all the good things that come in the engine stock? ( like other cars come stock turbo and superchargers and stuff - i know the eclipse dosent have those stock but just for examples)

no, no, stock, coolness, this site, radiator fans

gst97 10-10-2005 05:18 PM

The bulge in the hood is too accomodate the timing belt and gears on the overhead cam setup

Lil red 10-10-2005 06:32 PM

The buldge in the hood is like a buldge in your pants, its there to tell everyone else you got something special.

Sanguinius 10-10-2005 09:09 PM

A little bit of research before posting would behoove you. And it'd tend NOT to piss off the other posters here if you bother SEARCHING before asking questions. Almost EVERYTHING you asked has either been answered or is easily locatable with minor searches.

bigwilly8941 10-11-2005 10:03 AM

damn dude im new to eclipse too and i dont ask questions lik this go do sum research and then come back wen ur ready to ask sumthin good...i mean i check these threads out to learn stuff bout my car but ur flooding the system with stuff that i and everybody else already know so chill out with the stupid questions y dont ya...

EMonz57 10-12-2005 12:08 AM

Is this NON Toxic for real?? I think he is here just to be an A**. Im no mod but I think he should be banned if he keeps waisteing everyones time with questions that are this much common sence. Every post he has mad I just shake my head in dissapointment. It is getting old real quick