Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Generation (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/2nd-generation-63/)
-   -   Just got it back from the paint shop (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/2nd-generation-63/just-got-back-paint-shop-20721/)

dorian7 07-24-2007 07:05 PM

Just got it back from the paint shop

Finally guys! I just got it back from the paint shop, what do you think?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...eclipseoe6.jpg

JK! But this is crazy looking!

willdue 07-24-2007 08:03 PM

RE: Just got it back from the paint shop

thats sick IMO

sk8dudety 07-24-2007 08:08 PM

talk about over the top

Kaede.Noir 07-24-2007 08:38 PM

WOW..... im speechless, i hate body kits... but this one isnt THAT bad.... front bumper is FUGLY though...and i want those rims :)

metalsaber 07-24-2007 09:15 PM

I like it.

sk8dudety 07-24-2007 10:45 PM

this is photoshop right? that body kit is very... confusing looking... like it can't figure out which way to go... and check out the front license plate, its backwards...

davidmitsusrock 07-24-2007 10:57 PM

i love the color.

Nubiebubie_GSX 07-24-2007 11:00 PM

HOt. love the paint.. darker blue would be nicer.. body kits somethign else.. yah front end isn't all that great. but its nice..

davidmitsusrock 07-24-2007 11:06 PM

I think body kits are just to much for a little car like a dsm...a really extreme kit like that may look ok on a high hp supra or somethen...idk...i just think it makes the eclipse look like it needs to take a massive ****.

metalsaber 07-25-2007 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

I think body kits are just to much for a little car like a dsm...a really extreme kit like that may look ok on a high hp supra or somethen...idk...i just think it makes the eclipse look like it needs to take a massive ****.
Don't kid yourself. If you could afford it you would. While I do like it, I agree there is a bit tooo much body molding going on.

Kaede.Noir 07-25-2007 09:12 PM

yeah, it looks like the veilside fortuna... a tone tone would be kickass, i really would have it, and yeah, that color is freakin kickass

davidmitsusrock 07-25-2007 10:42 PM

ORIGINAL: metalsaber

Don't kid yourself. If you could afford it you would. While I do like it, I agree there is a bit tooo much body molding going on.
no i wouldnt...i have taste.

tjbiker031 07-26-2007 07:56 AM

at least that one is better than the "mexican" eclipse

TSG59_Steve 07-26-2007 08:33 AM

I like the mirrors and the paint.

metalsaber 07-26-2007 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: metalsaber

no i wouldnt...i have taste.

Ok. :eek:

davidmitsusrock 07-26-2007 10:28 PM

and what do you drive? let me guess a 420a eclipse gs with some mad tyte altezzas? i drive a hyundai and i can say i wouldnt drive that pos in that pic...its ugly and riced out. i only like the color.:eek:

RCJr9186 07-27-2007 08:16 AM

THAT THING LOOKS SIQQQQQQQ

DSMTalonAWD51 07-28-2007 05:21 PM

i usually hate body kits.
In this case the wheels and front bumper are ugly, but the doors are kind of 'neat'
but 90% chance this car is slower than a civic an any car that looks like that should be able to keep up with a lambo

Kaede.Noir 07-28-2007 05:27 PM

^ AGRRED AGREED, it has the badass attitude, it looks like a supercar a bit, kinda like the rx7 fortuna!!! *drools*

50ul }{4ck3r 07-28-2007 07:43 PM

lol...it is probbley < "SPELL CHECK" a 420a engine....100% it is yo....HAHAHaAHAH