2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

lambo doors?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Default lambo doors?

im thinking of geting a set of lambo doors for my 95 eclipse im going to buy the good vertical door inc kit but was wondering if it is hard to install and if they really last like they say let me know your guys oppinions

Old 04-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Default RE: lambo doors?

I dont like them, A guy I know had his door fall off... that and their 2f2F.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:31 AM

my suggestion, find somebody that already has them on their DAILY DRIVER. then ask them if they like them. i helped a friend install his. after a week, he decided to take them off.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:25 PM

I've got a buddy who has verticle doors on his 2003 Celica and he likes them. However, he's got the manual ones.

i'd suggest spending the extra bucks and getting the true lambo doors with the air tube......shyt, im running a blank on the word....it's like the trunk. Those air tubes. Fudge, sorry, i'm not fully here today LOL,

But ya those'll work a lot better and look a lot cooler than you having to open the door and lift the door up by yourself.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

I've got a buddy who has verticle doors on his 2003 Celica and he likes them. However, he's got the manual ones.

i'd suggest spending the extra bucks and getting the true lambo doors with the air tube......shyt, im running a blank on the word....it's like the trunk. Those air tubes. Fudge, sorry, i'm not fully here today LOL,

But ya those'll work a lot better and look a lot cooler than you having to open the door and lift the door up by yourself.
you mean the shocks, right? i didn't know there were vertical door kits without the shocks.

Old 04-05-2006, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: eclipsed4u

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

you mean the shocks, right? i didn't know there were vertical door kits without the shocks.
Ya he means shocks and I didnt know they made them without either. I would think it needs them to open

Old 04-05-2006, 09:11 PM

Wow. Without them that would be ridiculously too much work just to get out of your car.[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 04-06-2006, 12:10 AM

I thought you had to hand crank them open under the dashboard that winds up the rope to pull them up.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: ictponder

I thought you had to hand crank them open under the dashboard that winds up the rope to pull them up.
not anymore

Old 04-06-2006, 10:54 AM

ORIGINAL: yamahablaster8230

im thinking of geting a set of lambo doors for my 95 eclipse im going to buy the good vertical door inc kit but was wondering if it is hard to install and if they really last like they say let me know your guys oppinions

My opinion is just don't do it............ But they are apparently easy to install and are pretty much bolt-ons.

Quick Reply: lambo doors?