2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

My 96 prject...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Default My 96 prject...

Hello everyone just got lucky with a 1996 Eclipse. It has a mint interior besides the stereo and speekers being stripped it is mint. The body has a custom paint job but theres a few scratches on it nothing really bad except on the hood but paint will come later. Right now I want to get her running. So here's where I need you die hard speed seekers in this sweet looking gem. I have been looking into the 2.0L with turbo right now I want to get a guaranteed motor that runs so I'm starting with new prices well its not new if itsa rebuilt 96. Its important to me to do it right the first time. Oh by the way the motor is gone out of it so thats why I need a full "CRATE" swap. I mean I need everything. Even a transmission. I don't have allot of money but I can get the motor in January or Febuary so right now I need to do some research. Can you lend me a hand? Send as many picks as you can. I need some really good ideas. Thank you for checking this out.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: My 96 prject...

so you are saying you have a rolling shell and you are looking to buying a whole setup to drop in...my first question is was the shell you have an original turbo car or non-turbo car?