2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

S O B!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Default S O B!!!!

ok if you know anything about me, you know i'm one of the idiots that is turbo'ing my 99 eclipse gs. i've had my full rebuild parts for about 2 months now just sitting in my room just waiting to get a block built to handle the boost.... well i just used bought a block that came out of an older neon from a company in PA. it just came today and guess what. . . no main caps. and i can't locate anybody in the state of SC that sells them. so i finally get that much closer and it's blowwwwn away. this is just pissing me off. anybody want to buy a really nice lookin however extremely slow eclipse??????

Old 12-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: S O B!!!!

man that sucks. Just sell everything. Thats why it is so hard to build up a daily driver, cuz you need to keep the car running but at the same time build it up.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:58 PM

CI Motorsports is actually going to give me a set main caps!!!! i just got done talkin to the owner. b/c i've bought everything for my car through them, they have some just sitting around and they are gonna give me a set... aparently it's just one piece on the 420a's but all i have to pay for is shipping. so i'm gonna get them/it have them line bore it out and i'l lbe back in business with my built block, knife-edged crank, blueprinted and balanced!!! hopefully be boosted in about 2 weeks.

Old 12-13-2006, 06:25 PM

Awesome man.

Old 12-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Just when I was about to ask how much you were gonna let her go for LOL (j/k man 'grats on the find hopefully you'll be running soon).

Old 12-15-2006, 12:37 AM

lol i was thinking the same thing sang.. I got a little cash

Old 12-15-2006, 10:37 AM

HA HA HA a little cash? hey my car may be slow but it looks fast lol and i know i could find a sucker out there to pay 9 for it! anyways. awesome freakin news. the lady that i bought the engine from . . . she was like freaking heartbroken when she heard what happend, she's sending me a brand new crankshafter along with the matching main caps for it absolutely free... if anybody is looking for any engines or engine parts, i'll be happy to refer her, this is the best dealer i've ever dealt with!!!

Old 12-15-2006, 05:47 PM

thats cool.. And ya, you prolly could find someone out there to give ya close to that, depending on the milage.. You gots pics of your car somewhere?

Old 12-15-2006, 09:33 PM

no.... i've beeen meaning to make a photo gallery. but just recently after i sold my relatively brand new alpine flip/touch i basically gutted my car so this might be a nice time to photo it - makes me look hard core lol i'm going to try to make one next week if i get time. and it will be changin a lot over the next few months. i'll literaly have to make a new gallery in about 4-5 months