2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

screw eclipses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Default RE: screw eclipses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: 97GSpower

Im talking about a built b16 against a built 4g63 with the same mods...know who would win...the HONDA.
A 1g gsx fully built vs a fwd soda can car.... every hear of traction and 60' times?

If you wnat a civic then do it and get the fu3k out.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:08 PM

Im just curious on who buys an Eclipse GS Spyder to race? What in the hell is wrong with you... You might as well go out and buy a chrysler sebring convertible and race that...

Stop watching fast and the furious and learn something about cars before you "take it to the track"....

Old 11-23-2005, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

i also run a civic forum, and while there are guys with civics that would keep up, if not beat your evo, its expensive. making a civic to run in the 13s isnt that bad, but getting into the 11s and such is a different story.
Oh I know that, but I could spend less than $2k in mods and have mine in the mid high 12s where as a civic is gonna need more than that to get there. and of course im not counting in price of the car because then its a different story

Old 11-23-2005, 08:51 PM

hahahhahah! so ur spyder run's like a freakin snail on the track huh?? hahhahah! dude! wake the f*** up! u are driving a freakin spyder what would you expect?? those car 's are not really "built" for racing especially it's a convertible the freakin convertible motor is heavy like ur ***** homie. my brother has a 2002 eclipse "spyder" convertible 5speed and i had a s10 truck only have intake and computer chip and we were moving from sealbeach to longbeach i had a bunch of home furnitures in the bed of the truck like (tv, freaking huge *** cabinets) bunch of stuffs let say it put like 400 pounds or more, we were at a stoplight and we raced! tell me why he's still like 2 cars away from me. remember i had a 1996 s10 p/u 5speed 4cyl manual only intake and computer chip that's all. so if i were you ill build this as a show car and pimp it and take my advice make it look like "car show" and get all the beautiful latinas here in cali....[sm=pimp.gif][sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 11-23-2005, 08:52 PM

Im just curious on who buys an Eclipse GS Spyder to race? What in the hell is wrong with you... You might as well go out and buy a chrysler sebring convertible and race that...

Stop watching fast and the furious and learn something about cars before you "take it to the track"....

aight, but wat if u do an AWD conversion on it? even tho it cost a hell of a lot of mulaa.

Old 11-24-2005, 01:46 PM

honda with a b18 swap huh....LOL WOW good luck with that. Dumb A$$. Bring your slow a$$ honda and ill still wax that a$$.

97 GST
MBC boosting 15psi
GReddy Turbo Back
Upper intercooler pipe
ACT 2100 clutch
Msd Wires
HKS SSQV BOV
Iridium Plugs

Old 11-24-2005, 04:33 PM

ORIGINAL: DixonsGst

honda with a b18 swap huh....LOL WOW good luck with that. Dumb A$$. Bring your slow a$$ honda and ill still wax that a$$.

97 GST
MBC boosting 15psi
GReddy Turbo Back
Upper intercooler pipe
ACT 2100 clutch
Msd Wires
HKS SSQV BOV
Iridium Plugs
LOL thats what I am saying. and in the end our cars still sound better. all hondas sound like they got a can of bees in the muffler.

Old 11-24-2005, 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Dyno_Man

aight, but wat if u do an AWD conversion on it? even tho it cost a hell of a lot of mulaa.
its a GS the AWD conversion is only the GSt i think and if it is possible it still wont make the car fast being only a GS and the add drive train= even more added weight to a car that weights alot and has no power behind it

Old 11-24-2005, 10:23 PM

i just wanted to give my 2 cents wow I think this is most burns on one person I ever seen or read ,lol just wondering why would u buy a automatic to race ?? now a convertible ? we can all tell what u got on ur s.a.t.'s from that. I think you need more experince you should hang around those civics guys and see what there reaction is when and evo or gst or gsx or 3000gt vr4 rolls up 2 race most them pick on guy with cellica or the daewood [>:] or those ugly lady bugs (neon's)

Old 11-25-2005, 03:41 PM

plus your gonna need more power to turn the 2 extra wheels... So that wouldnt be the smartest thing you could do to a GS...

Quick Reply: screw eclipses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!